Anyone going to be out at Holopaw this Saturday ?
I haven't been there since Easter weekend. I just might be up there.
I hear there's lots of water out there. Let me know if your gonna go. We can meet up.
Quote from: MudMan on June 27, 2008, 09:04:23 AM
Anyone going to be out at Holopaw this Saturday ?
I will be there in the morning, maybe around 8-9am. I'll be leaving West palm about 6am
I'll be there but it will be around 4pm before I start riding. That way I dodge the heat of the day. It maybe alot nicer now though since water should be in the trails ;).
Where do you normally ride at shaun? My dad and I usually follow the fence line to the canal and ride in the canal and on top of the hills till we get to the swimming hole.
I was gonna go, but my date might have stood me up! :o
Glad I'm not waiting at the gate! >:(