Well I sold my rhino a little while back and planned on getting a 2009 rzr and just couldn't wait any longer for it so I purchase this instead, I just put the 2"lift tires/wheels on yesterday.
(http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7909/myjeep002hd0.jpg)
(http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3010/myjeep004tr2.jpg)
(http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/509/myjeep005gx3.jpg)
(http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6072/myjeep003cs7.jpg)
(http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/276/myjeep008od8.jpg)
man thats sweet 8)
Thank you.
I like it!
Nice, those things are sweet. Ditch the Rockstars though man. :D
Nice! I Love those wheels!
I was really up in the air about the wheels but in person they look bad a$$, I took a chance with them because I thought they looked really stupid in the magazines and said I would never purchase them, then I saw them on the cover of OFF-ROAD Magazine on a jeep rubicon in utah rock climbing, so I figured if they are holding up against that abuse they will last forever with me ;D
Quote from: r6realtor on June 26, 2008, 11:59:18 PM
I was really up in the air about the wheels but in person they look bad a$$, I took a chance with them because I thought they looked really stupid in the magazines and said I would never purchase them, then I saw them on the cover of OFF-ROAD Magazine on a jeep rubicon in utah rock climbing, so I figured if they are holding up against that abuse they will last forever with me ;D
They will last forever if you actually keep a vehicle of yours for more than a year!!! LOL
Looks nice! Jeeps are a blast for sure.
looks good and i like the rockstars. i want to put those on my f150 but i want the chrome ones
;D sweet love them rockstars !!!!!!!!!!
Heres some pics my wife took of Me driving a buddy and his wife around at a local wildlife management area, nothing to crazy but it was fun.
(http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/6879/jeepwebbpics00003jn5.jpg)
(http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/5237/jeepwebbpics00004ce9.jpg)
(http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/2788/jeepwebbpics00005cw6.jpg)
(http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9044/jeepwebbpics00006py2.jpg)
(http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/1949/jeepwebbpics00007fc0.jpg)
(http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/3530/jeepwebbpics00008wq0.jpg)
Couldn't spring for the leather seats huh? :D
I'll admit, that is badass jeep :R
I have never seen a jeep with leather seats unless they were aftermarket. although that would be a great option for it, because cleaning would be made so easy!
Quote from: r6realtor on June 29, 2008, 08:48:04 PM
I have never seen a jeep with leather seats unless they were aftermarket. although that would be a great option for it, because cleaning would be made so easy!
Must be a Wrangler thing with just cloth :dunno.gif
yes I think so, but like I said it would be a great option, it would also be nice if they didn't put carpet in them as well, a nice rubber floor would be great. but other than that I love this jeep it's a ton of fun.
Quote from: r6realtor on June 29, 2008, 09:03:46 PM
yes I think so, but like I said it would be a great option, it would also be nice if they didn't put carpet in them as well, a nice rubber floor would be great. but other than that I love this jeep it's a ton of fun.
Well, can't wait to see what you get 6-12months from now when you trade it in :D
Looking good!