Is having a PA System in your car legal? I can't find a source anywhere that says if it is or not.
I am not sure if it is legal but is only illegal if you get caught!!!!
well im gonna tell ya what a cop told me when i had my train horns..florida statute says "any overly exessive loud horn,siren,or loud speaker is prohibited" but heres the thing i asked the cop who detirmins this and he said the judge i said i dont think hes going to walk out to my car to hear it so? he agreed and didnt write me a ticket....lol...but thats what i know
I had a friend that put one in his car and we use to cruise Ft.Lauderdale strip and call girls with it. I cop pulled him over and told him it was only legal for county officials.
See, thats only cause he got caught.
Well I've found out that there are ways you can have them legally, but the way I would like to use mine is not legal. :D
Quote from: asmart82 on June 26, 2008, 02:51:08 PM
See, thats only cause he got caught.
A PA system wont attract any cops its not like the point of it is to attract peoples attention.