well i traded my car last night this is what i got !!! body and pain are mint rund great . ive never owned a 4x4 so i dont even know how to put it in 4wd...lol..but its really clean . heres my link
http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view¤t=084b44c2.pbw
Wow! Nice K-5. Trade those street tires it's got for some TSL's and you'll have a nice Blazer. Sweet deal though, where did you find it?
that thing is niceee!!! very clean, i wish it was mine lol
yea i traded my mustang for it a guy on craigslist called me he really wanted a fox body...i made out in the deal he has about 8500 raped up in it ..
Holy hell!!! Nice trade. I was going down Horizon last night at around 10... I didnt see this big b!tch! lol
that thing looks really bad ass, but when i look at it something doesn't look quite right? i cant put my finger on it, but i think it just has to much chrome or soemthing? badass truck...
Looks good! I'd go with different tires...bigger size..and B-O-G-G-E-R-S!!!!
I'd rock it!
Quote from: REBEL on June 25, 2008, 07:10:58 PM
Holy hell!!! Nice trade. I was going down Horizon last night at around 10... I didnt see this big b!tch! lol
lol...i was at work till midnight and took this to show all the sumter rednecks....lol...im hillbilly of the month at the prison.....lol
Quote from: bignickwaite on June 26, 2008, 05:04:01 AM
lol...i was at work till midnight and took this to show all the sumter rednecks....lol...im hillbilly of the month at the prison.....lol
This is far from being a hillbilly truck, too much chrome lol. I went to Walgreens yesterday and took Horizon home... definitely wont fit in the garage to say the least! lol
lol...yea thats not gonna happen, trying to think of what im gonna do with it, probalyjust cover it ...hey do you live on the lake side of waterfall im gonna take it out there in the sand and try out the 4wd...lol
Quote from: bignickwaite on June 27, 2008, 05:01:32 AM
lol...yea thats not gonna happen, trying to think of what im gonna do with it, probalyjust cover it ...hey do you live on the lake side of waterfall im gonna take it out there in the sand and try out the 4wd...lol
I live directly on the lake, yes. Goodluck going back there with that thing though. They let the Quads and dirtbikes have their fun, but a bigass truck like that... im not so sure of. A few months back there were some kids in a little Geo Tracker zipping around, within 30mins cops came lol.
I know of a sandpit off of US19 that you can go to, send me a PM if you want to know where. I was just back there a few days ago with two friends of mine doing stupid sh*t in a FWD Jeep Compass LOL.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EHQ38Bh4Xpg
Quote from: REBEL on June 27, 2008, 06:41:30 PM
Quote from: bignickwaite on June 27, 2008, 05:01:32 AM
lol...yea thats not gonna happen, trying to think of what im gonna do with it, probalyjust cover it ...hey do you live on the lake side of waterfall im gonna take it out there in the sand and try out the 4wd...lol
I live directly on the lake, yes. Goodluck going back there with that thing though. They let the Quads and dirtbikes have their fun, but a bigass truck like that... im not so sure of. A few months back there were some kids in a little Geo Tracker zipping around, within 30mins cops came lol.
I know of a sandpit off of US19 that you can go to, send me a PM if you want to know where. I was just back there a few days ago with two friends of mine doing stupid sh*t in a FWD Jeep Compass LOL.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EHQ38Bh4Xpg
lol...yea ive been to that sand pit before...lol...a new jeep man thats rough.....wow..looks like yall had fun though
Quote from: bignickwaite on June 29, 2008, 03:04:19 PM
lol...yea ive been to that sand pit before...lol...a new jeep man thats rough.....wow..looks like yall had fun though
Well no one else drives it, so why not beat the crap out of it? Today I noticed the back right brake light is cracked and the hood pops open by itself every now and then :-X.
I think it might have been when I lost control of it at 65mph on US19 in front of the old Kmart, and skidded down into the Timber Pines sign. I've done some stupid sh!t in that car... so you gonna let me drive that Chevy? rofl
(http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb168/cchimpanze/fffffffff.jpg)
lmao... yea man come over anytime take it for a spin....lol ,oh yea by the way ,nice skid marks
lol...that so bad ....lol...ill let ya know when i get out there.
Quote from: REBEL on July 01, 2008, 12:08:59 AM
Next time you go to that sandpit let me know, I've always wanted to see how far that Jeep could get across with the hills and whatnot... just never had anyone available to pull me out if when I get stuck. lol. I got stuck once but I had two friends with me, and that Jeep is light so we could just push it out and back to the road. If I get stuck in one of those ditches im screwed, not enough power to get back up the incline.
We used a piece of wood for the left side (looking at the front) and two car mats we found for the right side. The stupid engine plastic cover thing came off... pos engineering lol.
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/HD-GFX/IMG_7481copy.png)
We offroad everything and anything LOL
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/HD-GFX/Spring%20Hill%20Cemetery%20April%2011th/tyler.png)
Goo Lord man! Your parents are going to kill you!
Looks like fun though. ;D
very nice K5 blazer
Quote from: REBEL on June 27, 2008, 06:41:30 PM
Quote from: bignickwaite on June 27, 2008, 05:01:32 AM
lol...yea thats not gonna happen, trying to think of what im gonna do with it, probalyjust cover it ...hey do you live on the lake side of waterfall im gonna take it out there in the sand and try out the 4wd...lol
I live directly on the lake, yes. Goodluck going back there with that thing though. They let the Quads and dirtbikes have their fun, but a bigass truck like that... im not so sure of. A few months back there were some kids in a little Geo Tracker zipping around, within 30mins cops came lol.
I know of a sandpit off of US19 that you can go to, send me a PM if you want to know where. I was just back there a few days ago with two friends of mine doing stupid sh*t in a FWD Jeep Compass LOL.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EHQ38Bh4Xpg
Tell your friend to run over the idiot that was running around next time!
-Curtis-
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on July 03, 2008, 02:31:32 AM
Tell your friend to run over the idiot that was running around next time!
-Curtis-
I was the one driving, I tried it multiple times. Pansies are quick!