www.southerndirttrackassociation.com
Come out and support the sport!
You Know we will BE THERE! ;D
They gang at Auburndale Speedway wanted me to make sure everyone knew there will be a practice session Friday night before the race on Saturday. I posted the weekend itinerary below.
Dave
Friday
Open Practice $10 (All spectators entering Friday will be given armbands good for Saturday admission)
Gates Open 4pm
Practice 5-8 pm
Free Camping / Security Guard on site
Saturday
Registration 2pm-3:30pm
Rider's Meeting 3:45pm
Practice at 4pm
Racing at 6pm
Race Day Approaches!!!!!!
:}} to all
Ward
#66Q
The track was in good shape when I left. Other than a couple dry/loose spots it should be good tomorrow.
What time do the gates open?
RACE DAY USA!!!!!!!!
;D
Ward, I have to guess that you did not win yesterday, as I figured you would be ranting and raving about being victorious!! :) Unless you still haven't had your quota for coffee this morning!
Richard
You are correct, except for the coffee. On my second cup. Finished 4th after a bad start. Not as good as I hoped but still a GREAT day racing. Vintage had the largest class with 9 entries. A couple of new faces. Donnie Huffman won.....he was flying.....Joe Colavita got second and was fast too....some guy #30 got third.
Ward
Well, Ben and I plan to make T-bowl as well some more races for the rest of the season.
I will be running vintage too, maybe not upfront, but running that class nonetheless. Ben will try to race the guys in the amateur class. Hopefully the rain will hold off and give us a good track for competing.
Richard
The track staff and owners want to thank all of you for coming out to auburndale speedway complex.in order to show our thanks we want to give you the opportunity to race there every other saturday morning starting august the 2nd.gates will open at 7.00am with racing to start around 11.30am.any one that comes out will also receive free passes to the speedway for that nites race for the stock cars.all prices will remain the same,we will run for trophys and prizes....more info to follow...please give me a call if your interested.
thanks again
RICH PARSONS RACE DIRECTOR
863-662-8259
Only quad pic I got
Hey Everyone,
I plan to get all the points and results posted tomorrow evening.
Thanks,
Dave
Thanks, I really had a good time.