Here's some pics of what happens to a Banshee case when the starter gear gets possessed >:D
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/CellPhonePics064.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/CellPhonePics065.jpg)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/CellPhonePics067.jpg)
DUCT TAPE!!
well theres your reason to buy those $2200 cases you always wanted! thats typical banshee crap there. billet cases and sidecover fixes that problem for a grand total of about 3G! hhhrrr....
Only $3000? Heck, that's peanuts for central Florida's hay and race gas kingpin.
Y'know, since we are spending your money Dave, I found you a brand new motor with slightly more HP....
http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=94123 (http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=94123)
I emailed him and told him you would take it, so go ahead and pay him. ;D
Well, since we're spending Dave's money we might as well update the crappy Banshee handling.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220247648542&rd=1 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220247648542&rd=1)
I know the guy who owns this. He'd give ya a helluva deal on it Dave. ;)
13,500 for the motor and 3,000 for the chassis = the low, low grand total of 16,500 for a super high HP, awesome handling Banshee.
Quote from: fastrnrik on June 20, 2008, 02:51:24 PM
Well, since we're spending Dave's money we might as well update the crappy Banshee handling.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220247648542&rd=1 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220247648542&rd=1)
I know the guy who owns this. He'd give ya a helluva deal on it Dave. ;)
13,500 for the motor and 3,000 for the chassis = the low, low grand total of 16,500 for a super high HP, awesome handling Banshee.
Derek sent me a PM and said don't buy nothin from that guy! Plus I heard he's in cahoots with that Quad32 feller....bad news!! ;D
Yeah, but you can't listen to Derek. He's from Georgia, and everyone knows that people from Georgia and Alabama are all inbred and mildly retarded. ???
hahahahahahah That's funny right there.