i'm planning on goin out there this weekend not sure on either sat or sun
I keep saying I'm going and not making it, but with 12 days left it is really time to get in some last rides. Been raining pretty good out here, I bet it is starting to get good.
so you going to head out there? I always used to read your old posts and see your pics and i wanted to ride with you cause you looked like you always had fun out there lol Iplan on going, i'm just not sure what day yet but i am going
you cant hang with the big boys
ouch! lol you gonna bring that killer kfx you always toldme that would whoop on my banshee?
its wet i ride my 4x4
i thought i heard they closed holylands to atvs.i would call and ask before rideing out there
i've heard good things about holylands! would you guys be interested in showin a neebie the ropes around there?
dont go there, they will give you a ticket.....it is shut down old news...
if only it wasnt closed down, i would be more then willing to show you around