ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: IXIswamperIXI on June 16, 2008, 07:57:04 PM

Poll
Question: Which one do you guys like?
Option 1: Far left votes: 4
Option 2: Left votes: 2
Option 3: Middle votes: 3
Option 4: Right votes: 12
Option 5: Far right votes: 6
Title: My hats are in!!!
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on June 16, 2008, 07:57:04 PM
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/th_DSC01042.jpg) (http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/DSC01042.jpg)
Title: Re: My hats are in!!!
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on June 16, 2008, 08:32:28 PM
Can't decide, I like the far right but I also like the center. send me one of each and let me wear them around for a while and I'll get back with you in a month.  ;D
Title: Re: My hats are in!!!
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on June 16, 2008, 08:42:48 PM
LMAO  rolback1
Title: Re: My hats are in!!!
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on June 16, 2008, 08:57:37 PM
Not all of them just the far right and center.....2 weeks?  ;)
Title: Re: My hats are in!!!
Post by: CABLEGUY1 on June 16, 2008, 09:09:48 PM
Mike I bet you wont even charge him for the advertising will ya? LOL. They're all nice hats and they look like they're not the cheap ones either. It's hard to find a cool hat that fits right so once you do you usually wear the piss out of it. I like Mike, would be willing to advertise for you "free of charge of course" so just send me the one on the left.
Title: Re: My hats are in!!!
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on June 16, 2008, 09:16:38 PM
I'll tell you guys what, let me get them to my families, friends, and employees.  And the next round I'll send your way  :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: My hats are in!!!
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on June 16, 2008, 09:25:20 PM
deal.
Title: Re: My hats are in!!!
Post by: Slick89 on June 17, 2008, 02:09:47 AM
nice man.... ill take the black one on the right... thats the one i like the most!
Title: Re: My hats are in!!!
Post by: NYRAPTOR on June 17, 2008, 07:26:03 AM
i like the first one. they are all nice though.
Title: Re: My hats are in!!!
Post by: shogun323 on June 17, 2008, 07:50:50 AM
I like the far right the best as well. Good clean looking hat.
Title: Re: My hats are in!!!
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on June 17, 2008, 08:02:53 AM
Thanks!!  I tried to do mild to wild LOL to have a few option to kinda cover everone  :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: My hats are in!!!
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on June 17, 2008, 08:31:27 AM
I like the right and far left.
Title: Re: My hats are in!!!
Post by: VForcedave on June 17, 2008, 11:19:06 AM
I like the Barb Wire art work and the Screaming Eagle. It resembles Harley Davidson's Screaming Eagle performance parts logo. 
Title: Re: My hats are in!!!
Post by: JackL on June 17, 2008, 09:53:52 PM
Quote from: VForcedave on June 17, 2008, 11:19:06 AM
I like the Barb Wire art work and the Screaming Eagle. It resembles Harley Davidson's Screaming Eagle performance parts logo. 

I agree. It is the one I would pick. ;)
Title: Re: My hats are in!!!
Post by: Hondabeefast on June 17, 2008, 10:09:07 PM
far right but there all good lookin
Title: Re: My hats are in!!!
Post by: Chevy1500z71 on June 17, 2008, 10:19:36 PM
if i had to were one itd be the middle one or the far right. i think the middle one with your logo stitched in black or blue would be the best.