I saw this bike in a mag and thought it was pretty cool. Anybody else seen it?
Haven't seen the quad in person but the write up in Dirtwheels was just fair. They pitted it against the Raptor 700 and it didn't do so well. Supposedly, next month will be a comparison against the Polaris/KTM.
The Honda 700 looks pretty stupid, its got weird fenders that go all the way down to the front bumper.
to big and heavy i would think but im no expert i like the feel/reliability of a 400ex if i ever need more power i'll get the 450r speed is nothing if you cant control it
Its actually supposedly a really good quad and has already won the baja 500 race in mexico. I think it looks pretty good.
For big guys who like performance on the trail and just out screwing off, it sounds real nice. Hey thats me. :Fp
The only review I have read was the first review of it in Quad and it sounded like the engine was pretty weak for a 700.
i love the quad i wish i had the money to buy 1. I didnt care for it much when i saw pictures of it but when i sat on it and saw it in person at the dealer I was saying wow thats such a nice quad. They ae fast too, the 700xx won the baja 500 and was clocked around 100MPH
I think they look so ugly but i sat on one about 2weeks ago at the dealer and for it being a bigger sized sport quad it wasnt all that uncomfortable feeling....idk