Haven't seen or heard much talk about the Jasper race, so who's planning on going. :-\
Shannon and I will be there.....Shannons racin I have two more weeks in a cast :(
Merritt will be there -
She is looking forward to it.
Hope to see y'all there.
Dawn is still trying to get her new bike ready--
you know were there! :ThumbsUp.gif
We are brining most of the crew including Sheila and her quad.
Shawn
Troy
Gary
Ray
Sheila
I hope the weather holds out for us. :)
S.M.
will be there.....catching a ride with Mr. Golley
Ward
#66Q
Ben and I won't make it. Family get together for my mom. It is her birthday so it is tough to get out of being there. :( I hope ya'll have a good time with no-one getting hurt. Hopefully we make the next race. Going through withdrawals.
Richard
Doesn't look like mine will be back together by the race after all but I'll see ya'll there anyway!