Turboderf and I are going to Croom on Wednesday night 7/2, until Sunday 7/6. We will be in the campground. If you are going to be there we will see you then.
i'll be there on saturday! Parked across from the heli pad, white chevy 4dr 4x4 with a black 05 450r. ATVTRAILER will probably be parked next to me, red dodge truck with his white 07 450r. I think luis, richard, derrick, and cody ellison and his dad (its a shame i forgot his dads name haha) are going...not sure though. I heard "everyone" was going to croom and thats everyone i ride with lol.
Quote from: gearhead400 on July 01, 2008, 06:52:05 PM
i'll be there on saturday! Parked across from the heli pad, white chevy 4dr 4x4 with a black 05 450r. ATVTRAILER will probably be parked next to me, red dodge truck with his white 07 450r. I think luis, richard, derrick, and cody ellison and his dad (its a shame i forgot his dads name haha) are going...not sure though. I heard "everyone" was going to croom and thats everyone i ride with lol.
Cool we will see you there.
Leaving in a couple of hours, as long as Turboderf moves his butt.
you guys think it will be busy w/ a lot of traffic on the 4th thnx
you missed a SLOOOOW weekend. Croom was EMPTY! atvtrailer and myself rode to the front pit and saw NO ONE riding. I was shocked!
Glad to finally meet you guys! (Fred and Frank) look forward to doing some trail ridin with ya.
Nice to meet you too Kyle.
If I wasn't so banged up we would have stayed longer. We will see you next time.