Need to know asap! Thanks! 8)
Check www.Z400central.com
Not much help there it seems they are having site problems or something because it wont let me log in.
bump.
try atvriders.com
That place is a bunch of jokers. Doesnt anyone know?
Yes they will fit! You may have to use some washers on the top shock mount I believe. May be the bottom I can't remember. But I know a ton of people that have done it, and they work great. Although it will be a bit stiff on a z400. They Lt-r450 shocks come valved from the factory stiffer than the Z400 shocks because of the wider stance of the LTR. It will be a huge difference over those crappy 03 z400 pogo stick shocks. You may want to look into sending your shocks out to GT Thunder once you get them to get valved and sprung for your weight and riding style. It is a lot cheaper than buying Elka, Axis, or Fox shocks and give you about the same ride. Goodluck!
I also wanted to state for future reference that the rear shock of an LT-R will not fit on a Z400, nor will a 450r or YFZ. A lot of people wonder that.
Thanks! In fact I already have Elkas on the front of my Z400, the only reason I am wanting stock shocks is because if I buy stocks for cheap and sell the Elkas, I can then send the stocks out to Gt Thunder for free or practically nothing. My Elkas are set for a rider about 50 pounds more than I weigh, so they dont do me any good.
Ah I gotcha brother! So either way then they are too stiff for ya. Laz at GT Thunder is a great guy.
Yeah he did my rear shock and it feels great.