dose anybody know wat type of moter i can put on a frame of a 250x atv ????????
The motor from a 250x will fit good. ;)
Smart a$$.LMAO.
All I will say , is that if your smart enough to tackle a "high bred" type of project, you shouldnt have to ask that question.....
You should be able to put any type in the hole you wanted... with exception.
Quote from: dynodon on June 13, 2008, 08:53:18 PM
All I will say , is that if your smart enough to tackle a "high bred" type of project, you shouldnt have to ask that question.....
You should be able to put any type in the hole you wanted... with exception.
X2
I wouldn't go with anything bigger than a 350 cid. Oh, make sure you gusset the frame if you go that route. :D
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2008, 09:35:10 PM
I wouldn't go with anything bigger than a 350 cid. Oh, make sure you gusset the frame if you go that route. :D
Yea no big block 454s.
I think you meant 350cc.
DOOOHHHH!!
;) http://westpalmbeach.craigslist.org/pts/699628766.html ::);)
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 13, 2008, 09:39:16 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2008, 09:35:10 PM
I wouldn't go with anything bigger than a 350 cid. Oh, make sure you gusset the frame if you go that route. :D
Yea no big block 454s.
I think you meant 350cc.
DOOOHHHH!!
No, I meant 8 spark plugs. Why? It would work wouldn't it?