I just saw it. Thought it was pretty intense, kind of short though. Weird thing is it seems like a lot of stuff from the Tv show Lost popped up in that movie.
I saw it yesterday. I liked it.
saw it when it came out, i liked it. a lot of people complained about the camera saying they had headaches from it moving around. I liked it because it seemd more realistic
Liked it
I just found out that just like the show lost (both made by the same producer), there is a lot more to the story. Aparently the main character works for a japanese deep sea drilling company and they knew the monster was out there and a bunch of other crazy stuff.
i rented it... didnt like it... reminds me of blair wich project... reality tv on the movie screen
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on June 14, 2008, 05:22:21 PM
i rented it... didnt like it... reminds me of blair wich project... reality tv on the movie screen
I thought the same thing! ???
Yeah but blair witch would have been better if the story made any sence what so ever. Cloverfield is an awoken sea monster destroying the city and then these little parasite things biting people and making them explode. Totally different. :N
You mean it wasn't real??
Well, blair witch was fake. No witch just some serial killer. Cloverfield on the other hand....
In-depth analysis shows connections that a slushie company, name Slush-O(I think) drilled in the sea, finding the main ingredient for slushies, which awoken the monster and caused Cloverfield. In the first few minutes of the movie, the main character is seen wearing a Slush-O shirt. I'm sure they'll tie all this in when part 2 comes out.
I only know because I sat behind some huge movie fans in class =P. But yeah, funny how the slush-o company made a whole story involving a nice version of the monster lol.
Klutch( Logged in as my dad =P)
I just saw it. That movie sucked.
Quote from: gery350 on June 15, 2008, 12:30:03 AM
In-depth analysis shows connections that a slushie company, name Slush-O(I think) drilled in the sea, finding the main ingredient for slushies, which awoken the monster and caused Cloverfield. In the first few minutes of the movie, the main character is seen wearing a Slush-O shirt. I'm sure they'll tie all this in when part 2 comes out.
I only know because I sat behind some huge movie fans in class =P. But yeah, funny how the slush-o company made a whole story involving a nice version of the monster lol.
Klutch( Logged in as my dad =P)
He works for an oil drilling company which sponsors Slusho. A video on youtube shows that one of the oil rigs for the company Rob works for was destroyed and sunk, and Rob is gonna be going to some sort of meeting in Japan to discuss the attack. The oil rig was off the coast of New York, right where the monster showed up. Also, in the end of the movie, something unknown falls from the sky but is very hard to see, could be the monster of a satellite.