(http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g167/kr-yppy/3192.jpg)
Ha!!!! That's funny stuff. They certainly won't have to worry about bums sleeping on that bench.
Finally the 13th, I can't wait to go watch The Happening.
It comes out tonight??? Cool Im going to watch that screw the Hulk. Hey do you have to be at least 16 or 18 to watch R movies? Its getting annoying having to sneak in all the time.
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 13, 2008, 02:25:28 PM
It comes out tonight??? Cool Im going to watch that screw the Hulk. Hey do you have to be at least 16 or 18 to watch R movies? Its getting annoying having to sneak in all the time.
17
I was walking past the
mental hospital today,
and all the patients
were shouting,
'13....13....13.'
The fence was too high to see over,
but I saw a little gap in
the planks, so I
looked through to see what
was going on.....
Some idiot poked me in
the eye with a stick!
Then they all started shouting '14....14....14'...
Quote from: big-daddy on June 13, 2008, 03:28:23 PM
I was walking past the
mental hospital today,
and all the patients
were shouting,
'13....13....13.'
The fence was too high to see over,
but I saw a little gap in
the planks, so I
looked through to see what
was going on.....
Some idiot poked me in
the eye with a stick!
Then they all started shouting '14....14....14'...
lol that made my day
remember the movie in the early eighties "saturday the 14th" it was pretty funny flick