Question: When the pic for the site banner was taken, was there conjoined twins riding a quad that day? I am refering to the girls in pink. For some reason this caught my eye in the top right of the banner.
I mean how would that work especially trail riding at Croom or something? The trails can chage direction every 20 feet. Does one side make all the decisions while the other along for the ride?
Two heads are always better than one.
Quote from: JackL on June 12, 2008, 01:22:06 PM
Two heads are always better than one.
I see your logic and for the most part agree.
BUT what about , say, a 2 headed Oprah. That would be horrid!!!!!
Quote from: shogun323 on June 12, 2008, 01:56:41 PM
Quote from: JackL on June 12, 2008, 01:22:06 PM
Two heads are always better than one.
I see your logic and for the most part agree.
BUT what about , say, a 2 headed Oprah. That would be horrid!!!!!
Very good point about exceptions to any rule!
That is a spatial anomaly. The site layout has been there almost 2 years, but I think that happened within the last month or so.
Quote from: mrbones on June 12, 2008, 02:58:42 PM
That is a spatial anomaly. The site layout has been there almost 2 years, but I think that happened within the last month or so.
That sounds serious. Hopefully it doesn't indicate the universe in now imploding or something. Probably that stinkin supercollider they are building. The end really is near.
Quote from: mrbones on June 12, 2008, 02:58:42 PM
That is a spatial anomaly. The site layout has been there almost 2 years, but I think that happened within the last month or so.
How bizarre!!! It may not be an anomoly. Has anyone called the person in pink to check on their well being? This could be a direct correlation with something going on in her life. Perhaps this individual is involved in time travel. I mean we all remember what happened in back to the future when Michael J Fox messed with past events. Ya know peoples pictures disappeared from photos and all.
Yeah, you are right. Even Marty's own hand started to fade away and he lost the ability to play guitar. This could be a similar situation.
I'm scared. I'm not posing for anymore group photo's!! I don't want to become a statistic anomaly.
Quote from: shogun323 on June 12, 2008, 03:27:36 PM
Quote from: mrbones on June 12, 2008, 02:58:42 PM
That is a spatial anomaly. The site layout has been there almost 2 years, but I think that happened within the last month or so.
How bizarre!!! It may not be an anomoly. Has anyone called the person in pink to check on their well being? This could be a direct correlation with something going on in her life. Perhaps this individual is involved in time travel. I mean we all remember what happened in back to the future when Michael J Fox messed with past events. Ya know peoples pictures disappeared from photos and all.
That is a most excellent theory.