It will be missed :'(
were you there sunday? I was
hey zman whats up was talking to you out there sunday green atv i had
Quote from: Thrumud on June 10, 2008, 02:01:54 PM
It will be missed :'(
Hey Dennis! How've you been? I'm with you on the Holeylands. I can't believe it's gone. My family and I were going to go for one last ride but decided we'll just keep the memories we have. The worst part is now we have to drive at least 150 miles to ride. It's just not right. Anyway, hope all is well with you. Do you still have any of your quads and how was your time in Costa Rica?
4x4 matt whats up, sorry man havent been online in a couple of days. Good to here from you It was good speakin with you guys that day I gotta say u and jrpro are pretty cool!. Hope we run into each other again, if not be safe and have fun and I am sure i will see you guys again somewhere ridin.
i plan to go out there this weekend, any one down to ride?
Quote from: zman03 on June 15, 2008, 10:21:35 PM
4x4 matt whats up, sorry man havent been online in a couple of days. Good to here from you It was good speakin with you guys that day I gotta say u and jrpro are pretty cool!. Hope we run into each other again, if not be safe and have fun and I am sure i will see you guys again somewhere ridin.
i am sure we will because jrpro and i are one of the few that show suport for our sport not just mudd riding
hey i also heard something else about holylands now that they are trying to shut it down for about a 3 month period so they can rehabilitate the area, one of my neighbors were tellin me this and hes not sure if they are gonna do it or not, its just something to look up to ;D