What are yall plans for the 4th? I know what mine are some fun which involves blowin some stuff up lol
Crystal River scalloping. ;)
stienahatchee scalloping 8)
:ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: Anoriginal on June 09, 2008, 12:25:24 PM
Crystal River scalloping. ;)
Ditto, Where you putting in? I'm either putting in by crackers or most likely at the county ramp out past Port paradise. There several boats going.
We usually stay at the Plantation Inn. Lets get together!!
L-cross
Well if the Plex was open...........................
l cross
North Carolina!
Quote from: jayman on June 09, 2008, 07:50:24 PM
Well if the Plex was open...........................
Get a few rounded up and we will open
That would be about the best chance for me to get up there for now. I may be able to get me and a few others to go. We would all have fifth wheels or trailers to stay in. How many families do you need to convince you.................
Quote from: jayman on June 10, 2008, 12:05:55 AM
That would be about the best chance for me to get up there for now. I may be able to get me and a few others to go. We would all have fifth wheels or trailers to stay in. How many families do you need to convince you.................
5 families ;)
I can probably get that tonight. With the exception of 1 family we would all be noobies!!! Are you for real with that number????
And if I did not get that many I would just pay for the remaining families that do not show :o
Yes I want to get to the PLEX :)
I would also pay to race on the big track for both me and my son.
We are re-joining at Croom and riding.........
Quote from: susieblazer on June 10, 2008, 02:20:30 AM
We are re-joining at Croom and riding.........
What if the plex was to open for that weekend, how cool would that be............