i'm taking the waverunner to howard park in tarpon springs. i will be there at 9 am. if anyone has a ski and is in the area, come on down. look for the yankee. ha ha ;D ran it thursday morning and she ran strong. just around 60mph. not bad for a 9 year old ski.
c'mon people. fun in the sun. fun in the sun fun in the sun.
hey i'll go!!! cool man!
Deep sea fishing off the florida keys
ok, next time. i'm still going. any takers?
nice.... i ride mine in the fort myers area though...
what do you ride?
i ride a 2000 XL700
I ain't got no jetski man!
I use to have a GP1200 with some mods, but I sold it to buy the LTZ400 I use to have. There awesome in the summer. Once you start riding ski's, you can't just go to the beach anymore!!
Have fun taking big waves!!
it's a 99 gp800. water was warm today.
Want some real fun, try to find a WaveBlaster. It's like riding a dirtbike in the water.
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 07, 2008, 07:55:16 PM
it's a 99 gp800. water was warm today.
Yes it was but only where I was standing. ;D
Quote from: big-daddy on June 06, 2008, 08:42:04 PM
Deep sea fishing off the florida keys
Must have been a blast with the 25 knot winds. 8) Today is even worse....bah
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 08, 2008, 04:01:53 AM
Want some real fun, try to find a WaveBlaster. It's like riding a dirtbike in the water.
They are fun, but I prefer stand ups. The first stand up I ever rode was the kawasaki 650, I was jumping the old wooden ramp we use to have on the lake, my first day. Unfortunately I forgot the handle bars moved with the column, That first landing sucked! lol
i used to have the 550. i love the stand up skis.
it turned out to be a real nice day. not many people out at all. found some small waves further out in the gulf. next weekend if anyone has a ski and is in the area i probably will go down to the causeway by honeymoon island.
I'm up for that John. We can hit honeymoon and Caledisi then run doen to Sheppards for some beer and lots of great scenery. ;)
sweet! you got a ski mike? if not you can ride with me! ha ha we would sink. causeway is really nice. here's an old one from long island. sunset ride.
No, I have a boat and a couple good friends have ski's that will come along as well. Saturday or Sunday? Jen says we have something on Sat but she can't remember what. Hopefully it's something that I don't have to attend. ;D