ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: lil fat rider on June 06, 2008, 05:18:35 PM

Title: how did...
Post by: lil fat rider on June 06, 2008, 05:18:35 PM
you feel when you got your license? I just got and I am so happy! ;D Now I can go ride when ever Im bored!
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: renmus on June 06, 2008, 05:55:26 PM
I can't remember that far back, but good for you!   Drive responsibly, ok?
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: lil fat rider on June 06, 2008, 06:21:12 PM
oh i will trust me about its like my dad was telling me its not how you get your license its how you keep it
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: Anoriginal on June 06, 2008, 06:23:48 PM
Quote from: lil fat rider on June 06, 2008, 06:21:12 PM
oh i will trust me about its like my dad was telling me its not how you get your license its how you keep it

Good point!

Congrads and have fun!
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: Fox17 on June 06, 2008, 06:32:33 PM
i was very happy too. congrats.
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: rancher1 on June 06, 2008, 06:50:02 PM
Congrats to you! Now just be safe and enjoy the freedom :T
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: asmart82 on June 06, 2008, 06:57:53 PM
I'm not so sure about that emoticon for cheersing beers for someone who just got their license :P

But congratz on the license!  :drive.gif :Clap.gif
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: lil fat rider on June 06, 2008, 07:10:55 PM
Quote from: asmart82 on June 06, 2008, 06:57:53 PM
I'm not so sure about that emoticon for cheersing beers for someone who just got their license :P

But congratz on the license!  :drive.gif :Clap.gif
lol yea i noticed but thanks guys soon ill have some vids of me on my truck
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/MYPICS411/smilie_burnout.gif)
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: DRWalum on June 06, 2008, 07:57:39 PM
I'm 47 y/o & finally got mine yesterday  ;D  ;D

























Motorcycle liscence that is .............  :D  :D

Get em while you can. After the 1st of July the state is going to quit issueing them , then you have to do the rider program @ 250.00 !!
















Title: Re: how did...
Post by: lil fat rider on June 06, 2008, 08:02:27 PM
yea i saw that at the DMV they a little tv talking about it..sucks for my cousin he was about to get it but doesnt have enough money for the bike :\
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: backwoods boy on June 06, 2008, 08:07:47 PM
Quote from: lil fat rider on June 06, 2008, 07:10:55 PM
Quote from: asmart82 on June 06, 2008, 06:57:53 PM
I'm not so sure about that emoticon for cheersing beers for someone who just got their license :P

But congratz on the license!  :drive.gif :Clap.gif
lol yea i noticed but thanks guys soon ill have some vids of me on my truck
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/MYPICS411/smilie_burnout.gif)

uhhh i wouldnt mind lookin at a chick on a truck but dude come on 99% percent of us are guys try gettin a chick on your truck i garuntee itll be more appreciated noone wants to see bubba spread eagle on the hood lol
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on June 06, 2008, 08:07:59 PM
   I remember the day I got my licence. I had an IROC-Z and got a ticket doing 85 in a 45...ahhh the good ole days!!
  Drive safe and keep your license...life really, really sucks without one. I lost mine for 10 years for habitual offender speeding and illuding officers, and wreckless driving. A lot of that was done on GP bikes!!WOOHOO!!
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: GENERAL-Z on June 06, 2008, 08:08:58 PM
how old do you have to be to get one im 16 am i able to do anything?
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: lil fat rider on June 06, 2008, 08:11:28 PM
lmao wow sounds like you had fun when you were younger but i will drive safe i promised my dad i was only gonna go fast at the drag strip lol :Y
oh and that i wasnt gonna get any  :deal.gif
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: lil fat rider on June 06, 2008, 08:12:39 PM
Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on June 06, 2008, 08:08:58 PM
how old do you have to be to get one im 16 am i able to do anything?
you need to get your permite and have it for a year then you get your license im 16 and i have mine   >:D
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: lil fat rider on June 06, 2008, 08:28:10 PM
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/MYPICS411/1076066-woohoo.gif) OH MAN! IMA HAVE SOME FUN THIS WEEK END!
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/MYPICS411/PICT0006.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/MYPICS411/PICT0002.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e320/MYPICS411/PICT0001.jpg)
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: GENERAL-Z on June 06, 2008, 09:05:44 PM
Quote from: lil fat rider on June 06, 2008, 08:12:39 PM
Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on June 06, 2008, 08:08:58 PM
how old do you have to be to get one im 16 am i able to do anything?
you need to get your permite and have it for a year then you get your license im 16 and i have mine   >:D
ive had my car license im talking about motorcycle license
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: GENERAL-Z on June 06, 2008, 09:06:35 PM
nice truck
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: DRWalum on June 06, 2008, 09:56:19 PM
Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on June 06, 2008, 09:05:44 PM
Quote from: lil fat rider on June 06, 2008, 08:12:39 PM
Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on June 06, 2008, 08:08:58 PM
how old do you have to be to get one im 16 am i able to do anything?
you need to get your permite and have it for a year then you get your license im 16 and i have mine   >:D
ive had my car license im talking about motorcycle license
If you are under 21 you HAVE to take the Florida Riding Training Program (FRTP). Average cost is 250.00 & most places provide the motorcycles.


http://motorcycles.hsmv.state.fl.us/safety1.cfm


Title: Re: how did...
Post by: GENERAL-Z on June 07, 2008, 05:19:29 PM
Quote from: DRWalum on June 06, 2008, 09:56:19 PM
Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on June 06, 2008, 09:05:44 PM
Quote from: lil fat rider on June 06, 2008, 08:12:39 PM
Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on June 06, 2008, 08:08:58 PM
how old do you have to be to get one im 16 am i able to do anything?
you need to get your permite and have it for a year then you get your license im 16 and i have mine   >:D
ive had my car license im talking about motorcycle license
If you are under 21 you HAVE to take the Florida Riding Training Program (FRTP). Average cost is 250.00 & most places provide the motorcycles.
thanks 250 is noyt too bad if they supply the bike

http://motorcycles.hsmv.state.fl.us/safety1.cfm



Title: Re: how did...
Post by: Young Gun on June 07, 2008, 08:12:32 PM
Congratulations.  I remember when I got my license... ;D
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: klutchbuster400 on June 08, 2008, 03:11:09 PM
Congrats, I got mine a couple of months ago, I'm getting my first truck in a couple of weeks =P
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: Team Alba Z400 Rider 43 on June 08, 2008, 04:18:45 PM
I got my License a few years ago. I was pretty stoked. Until I had to fill up the truck for the first time.
Title: Re: how did...
Post by: lil fat rider on June 10, 2008, 12:12:20 AM
Quote from: Team Alba Z400 Rider 43 on June 08, 2008, 04:18:45 PM
I got my License a few years ago. I was pretty stoked. Until I had to fill up the truck for the first time.
yea i was thinking about that but it might be really bad for me cause i have a lot of pawer under my hood and i do like 7 mi to the gal and i have two 16 tanks so its really gonna suck for me :'(