June 21 7pm
Please visit www.southerndirttrackassociation.com for more details.
I'll have a flyer done this weekend. Busy time right now, Ben and his cousin, my niece are graduating high school this weekend (tonite and tomorrow nite).
Plus I will update the season schedule flyer too.
Richard
OK, same as always. You want the PDF file email me or PM me with your email and I will send you it to you.
Richard
What, no comments or anyone wanting the PDF? I am disappointed!! lol Still no one has thrown any loose change this way!! heh heh heh
Since there is a good chance of rain everyday at 4:00,is Sunday a rain date after everyone had already made the trip?
Once again
Another GREAT night of racing THANKS to Brady & crew and the people at Jasper.
MANY THANKS
Ward
#66Q
A great night of racing! Our numbers were off, but I think some people were scared off by the rain in other parts of the state.
It never rained at the track, and there was some awesome racing.
There were a few people that get a nod for their efforts. Ward Jones was smokin' on his big twin Yamaha. There was another guy there with a twin Yamaha in Wards class, and they had some great racing. Pat Galley and Gary McNary had an AWESOME race in their class. Pat pulled out the win. It was great to see both of these guys get a well deserved win. This was some of the best racing I've seen lately.
Thanks again and see everyone at Auburndale.
Thanks for the nod Brady, That was a fun race. I hope we can go back there now and then. I stoped and looked at the thunder bowl on the way home. The track looks longer. Can't wait to try it out!
Now if can get Brady to post some pictures of it. The one Ward put up shows the front straight, but what about the back straight and the lead onto the track? Enquiring minds.