you know what im talking about if your forum looks like mine does. did i screw someting up or did all yours change?
It must have changed. The adds needs to be moved back to the left. I had to move me chair to the left to compensate.
I updated and switched it around a bit. I got tired of seeing the same thing. I might may a few more adjustments tomorrow, too.
WHat am I missing,looks the same to me ???
I like it better. Nice work Bones.
Thanks.
It should look something like this.
looks sweet but i miss the buttons on top that say home-forums-videos
It is pleasing to the eye. Still easy to use. :Fp
I guess I do not like change because this is annoying for me so far >:(
I think it looks good man but add some flash animation. Have you seen the ktm atv site? Its all flash and it looks so sick.
i like it, good work bones! thanks for keepin things fresh!
looks good i say keeps it :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 06, 2008, 03:16:56 AM
I think it looks good man but add some flash animation. Have you seen the ktm atv site? Its all flash and it looks so sick.
FLASH ANIMATION??? Don't make me beat you.
looks good how it is now. i like it. keep it.
Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on June 06, 2008, 01:24:14 AM
looks sweet but i miss the buttons on top that say home-forums-videos
ya...anyway you can put those buttons back up top ?
I added some links to the top. I'm trying to keep the top clean so we can see more forum on the page.
The Google ads might be switching sides. The already dwindling click-thru rate is 1/2 of what it was yesterday.
I like it now. It's the same but different.
google ad on left is good but dose anyone use them i never do.. maybe you should put all the wanted peoples pics there ...the page looks good Bones