JUNE 29TH HARESCRAMBLE AT AONIA PASS IN WASHINGTON GA. SAME PLACE THEY HOLD THE GNCC NATIONAL THE TERRAIN IS SO MUCH FUNNER THAN FLORIDA
If only diesel wasnt $5 a gallon :(
Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 03, 2008, 04:29:08 PM
If only diesel wasnt $5 a gallon :(
Yeah, I swear, if I catch you trying to siphon out diesel from my truck one more time.........
Quote from: Anoriginal on June 03, 2008, 04:41:22 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 03, 2008, 04:29:08 PM
If only diesel wasnt $5 a gallon :(
Yeah, I swear, if I catch you trying to siphon out diesel from my truck one more time.........
If you would stop only putting $5 at a time in, maybe I could get some out. I see you at the 7-11 every day, $5 on the diesel pump and $15 worth of scratch offs.
It sure is a nice place, I raced the last GNCC with mud and snow and it was fun, now I'm sure the conditions are way different, but Matt is right with the gas prices, you have to think twice before taking some of those trips . :'(