ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: big-daddy on June 03, 2008, 02:17:56 PM

Title: Its GM turn
Post by: big-daddy on June 03, 2008, 02:17:56 PM
GM to close 4 factories, may drop Hummer

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24947044
Title: Re: Its GM turn
Post by: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 03, 2008, 02:25:47 PM
Thank god. Hummers are junk.
Title: Re: Its GM turn
Post by: big-daddy on June 03, 2008, 02:43:39 PM
But H1 are cool, all other are Junk!
Title: Re: Its GM turn
Post by: 94Hardbody4x4 on June 03, 2008, 02:46:49 PM
H1's do look good, I'll admit. I'd never own one though unless I owned the oil buisness.
Title: Re: Its GM turn
Post by: gearhead400 on June 04, 2008, 02:11:07 AM
ya F the h2 & h3. I liked them until i drove one. ugh
Title: Re: Its GM turn
Post by: Chevy1500z71 on June 04, 2008, 02:15:08 AM
they did just open a new plant or will be for the new gm half tons with 4.5 duramaxes which will be an epic good selling truck. 20+mpg and the same hp and tq as some of the older model 6.6l duramaxes...
Title: Re: Its GM turn
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on June 04, 2008, 12:23:33 PM
Just another sign times are not good.

I think the Gov. should get a clue.