ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: mudnuri on June 02, 2008, 02:53:32 PM

Title: Do you have A/V equipment?
Post by: mudnuri on June 02, 2008, 02:53:32 PM
Any of you into A/V? Like a corporate show.
Send me a PM if interested in some work.
Title: Re: Do you have A/V equipment?
Post by: 561rincon on June 02, 2008, 02:56:40 PM
audio/video??..if so im buying new house and want to do all my stuff the right way instead of hiding wires behind t.v. and other ideas i have
Title: Re: Do you have A/V equipment?
Post by: mudnuri on June 02, 2008, 03:42:26 PM
LOL!
I should have read what I wrote.  :P
I meant for a corporate meeting, one day type of gig. LOL!
Title: Re: Do you have A/V equipment?
Post by: JackL on June 02, 2008, 03:56:10 PM
If you are ever in need of a satellite downlink for one of your clients I have a portable 2.4 meter dish and all the way down to .75 meters with every type of receiver, and can integrate into any AV system. I do two or three a month all over Florida. (Wish I had more) I also have a projector and portable amplified speakers but prefer to just provide the sat feed.


Quote from: 561rincon on June 02, 2008, 02:56:40 PM
audio/video??..if so im buying new house and want to do all my stuff the right way instead of hiding wires behind t.v. and other ideas i have


I do this as well and can give you all the cable you will need for free.