ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: CABLEGUY1 on June 02, 2008, 02:23:18 PM

Title: Can you read this? Studies show only 55 out of 100 people can.
Post by: CABLEGUY1 on June 02, 2008, 02:23:18 PM
 
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerd r the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Title: Re: Can you read this? Studies show only 55 out of 100 people can.
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on June 02, 2008, 02:28:38 PM
I can read it no problem.

Does that mean I'm smart or stupid?
Title: Re: Can you read this? Studies show only 55 out of 100 people can.
Post by: 561rincon on June 02, 2008, 02:54:42 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 02, 2008, 02:28:38 PM
I can read it no problem.

Does that mean I'm smart or stupid?

x2 i think it means we cant spell so we are used to reading screwed up words...lmao
Title: Re: Can you read this? Studies show only 55 out of 100 people can.
Post by: Quad32x on June 02, 2008, 02:55:36 PM
I can read it but 3/4 of the people on here write like that anyway.  rolback1
Title: Re: Can you read this? Studies show only 55 out of 100 people can.
Post by: Fox17 on June 02, 2008, 02:56:27 PM
whats wrong with it? looks fine to me.  ??? lol.
Title: Re: Can you read this? Studies show only 55 out of 100 people can.
Post by: yunt2ride on June 02, 2008, 03:02:35 PM
I can raed it jsut fnie. Teshe dman croemptus. Was Taht sspianh. Dnid't konw I cloud raed sspianh.
Title: Re: Can you read this? Studies show only 55 out of 100 people can.
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on June 02, 2008, 03:09:00 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on June 02, 2008, 02:55:36 PM
I can read it but 3/4 of the people on here write like that anyway.  rolback1

That's funny!!
Title: Re: Can you read this? Studies show only 55 out of 100 people can.
Post by: crom A zone on June 02, 2008, 07:35:11 PM
ok and how many people used to pick on me for spelling ??????       i was right u all wrong lol   lets get drunk and be some body
Title: Re: Can you read this? Studies show only 55 out of 100 people can.
Post by: jayman on June 02, 2008, 09:25:21 PM
Can read it fine, but like others have said we have been trained on atvflorida for this type of grammer
Title: Re: Can you read this? Studies show only 55 out of 100 people can.
Post by: quadracer1992 on June 02, 2008, 09:49:14 PM
I started reading it not realizing it was spelled totally wrong, then I was like whoa whats going on here?
Title: Re: Can you read this? Studies show only 55 out of 100 people can.
Post by: Fox17 on June 03, 2008, 04:34:59 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 02, 2008, 09:49:14 PM
I started reading it not realizing it was spelled totally wrong, then I was like whoa whats going on here?

just another normal post from a redneck on here.
Title: Re: Can you read this? Studies show only 55 out of 100 people can.
Post by: Rare Earth Rider on June 03, 2008, 08:22:31 PM
Witch way they go george witch way. ???
Title: Re: Can you read this? Studies show only 55 out of 100 people can.
Post by: yunt2ride on June 04, 2008, 12:31:20 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on June 03, 2008, 04:34:59 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 02, 2008, 09:49:14 PM
I started reading it not realizing it was spelled totally wrong, then I was like whoa whats going on here?

just another normal post from a redneck on here.


Why is that its always the white man or redneck who does it. I guess you must take after your work ethic, and never do anything.
Title: Re: Can you read this? Studies show only 55 out of 100 people can.
Post by: quadracer1992 on June 04, 2008, 12:33:18 PM
I'm not white, I'm Caucasian.  O0