I snapped this picture of a boat in St. Marteen while on vacation it was all wood interior with little floor but they shelled out for the motors? maybe, just wanted to share it , it was taken last year just came across it again
(http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/Gato717/IMG_0088.jpg)
why u gotta ask qustions mage?...putting my boat on here will get you hurt mage?
Could be doubled up for hauling cubans also.
Quote from: yunt2ride on June 01, 2008, 11:53:28 AM
Could be doubled up for hauling cubans also.
I am cuban and I would not get on this thing and read ST.MARTEEN
to many racists in this site lol
There are boats like that ALL over there, They use them for fishing with nets. Hence all the open space.
BUT, we NOW see where your mind is at !!!!! ;)
Kinda looks like JackLs boat. :L
they use them for fish traps,lobster traps etc ;) big & heavy hence twin motors ,open boats
Quote from: 550superquad on June 02, 2008, 03:11:40 PM
they use them for fish traps,lobster traps etc ;) big & heavy hence twin motors ,open boats
I worked a lobster boat they have the small cranes on them after you pull a string of traps with no crane you are done believe me when the crane broke we just came back to fix it