for those that ride out at holylands, the area to wash out the bikes is now closed... sflwmd put up gates and stated no tresspassing...1st signs of the soon to come closure...
that really sucks, I love that place :(
Probally from all the garbage left on the ground out there. July 1st quads will be selling cheep around here
i no i cant wait who got 29.5 they wanna get rid of for cheap
u got it :-* ;D :-*
wheres L-5?? holylands
i say when they close which i really hope they dont, get atleast more than 2 to 3 thousand poeple to go out there at the same time and ride and let see what there gna go with all of us.
does anyone have the herald link to that story I have not been able to find it I would really like to read it and see who wrote it
http://www.miamiherald.com/627/story/553858.html
so whos gonna be there tommorw for the sun sentinel
we need all atvers in Palm B, Broward, Dade. cnty.. to show support.. we need at lease 500 atvers to make some impact... also the largest atv Dealers should so some support , the FWC taking $$$$ from you doing this .. now it time to stand up and show some BALLS!!!!
We had a terrible showup...about 15 at the most is my guesstimate. I left at 3, so I didn't see anything past that. Both parking lots had about 6 trucks in each.
We were there from 10:00 till 1:00, didn't see anyone from newspaper. :(
so is it closed or open?
the wash out area is closed....where you wash your bike when ur dome riding.....
as of 7/1 the whole area is closed to atv...the sign says atvs are prohibited onthe levees and all surrounding areas.. so you can go there to camp or fish, or ride an airboat or truck, but no atv
and you can ride sxs there