dont look to bad but cant be american road legal
http://www.stagmotorsport.co.uk/shopdisplaycategories.asp?id=53&cat=Road+Legal+Quads+%2F+Buggies+Category
i like the
PGO BR 500cc twin seat buggy, road legal
Product Code: PGO Bug Racer 500i Buggy
The quads look like chinesse junk.
which they are but i want to know if there street legal in america cause it says road legal?
The quad isn't in Florida. I think 3 states you can make a quad street legal. I know one is AZ.
I don't see why the buggy can't be used on the street.
the one i like?
United Kingdom(England)
Quote from: AintSkeered on May 31, 2008, 05:30:33 PM
United Kingdom(England)
is that were this is? dont know what the money symbol is
i think quads are street legal in west virginia
and Montana and North Dakota and...........
Here is a company in Englewood, Fl. That take a buggy and add the necessary items to make it street legal. I called and spoke with the guy about it and he said that it was yamaha of china that builds it. He has to add a safety windshield, blinkers and some other stuff to make it legal, then have it inspected. Look down towards the bottom of the page for the XATV Buggy.
http://www.tgcarts.com/catalogs/store.asp?pid=235455
will they do it to any thing or quad?
Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on May 31, 2008, 05:33:07 PM
Quote from: AintSkeered on May 31, 2008, 05:30:33 PM
United Kingdom(England)
is that were this is? dont know what the money symbol is
it's called a euro I think.
Quote from: MedicMudder on June 03, 2008, 02:45:21 AM
Quote from: 92ChevyZ71 on May 31, 2008, 05:33:07 PM
Quote from: AintSkeered on May 31, 2008, 05:30:33 PM
United Kingdom(England)
is that were this is? don't know what the money symbol is
it's called a euro I think.
ya i remember now just have a hard time remembering what the symbols are