The prices are hovering around $3.90 around here. How long before it hits $4?
here in miami there all about 4$ a gallon.
Here in West Palm Beach there a a few $3.99s left but most are over $4. The closet station to my house is $4.19 for regular.
$4.05 here
Hit 4 a couple weeks ago in naples...Diesel? Question is..When will it hit $5.
Diesel is about $5 a gallon over here
diesel is 4.99 and gas is 3.89 and 3.81 at BJ's
We're hovering around 3.85 here in Pinellas
down in fellsmere gas is 4.24 an diesel is 4.34
We need to get together and go to gas stations all over and just protest!! This is outrageous. We need to do something people...seriously.
I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm ready to protest!!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 31, 2008, 05:20:38 PM
We need to get together and go to gas stations all over and just protest!! This is outrageous. We need to do something people...seriously.
I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm ready to protest!!
protest wont do a thing, the main problem is the environmental wackos wont let us use the oil we have... and trust me we have TONS of oil and no refinery's becasue of the enviromentalists.
i saw the title and i thought you were taking bets.
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on May 31, 2008, 06:14:45 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 31, 2008, 05:20:38 PM
We need to get together and go to gas stations all over and just protest!! This is outrageous. We need to do something people...seriously.
I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm ready to protest!!
protest wont do a thing, the main problem is the environmental wackos wont let us use the oil we have... and trust me we have TONS of oil and no refinery's becasue of the enviromentalists.
"yeah" thats the problem. Not!
I think this is the way the government is trying to make us cut back on our fuel consumption.
lets go to japan and ride mopeds and bicycles, my teacher said hes been to tokyo and its not as crowded as people make it out to be.
Quote from: trx#9 on May 31, 2008, 06:30:36 PM
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on May 31, 2008, 06:14:45 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 31, 2008, 05:20:38 PM
We need to get together and go to gas stations all over and just protest!! This is outrageous. We need to do something people...seriously.
I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm ready to protest!!
protest wont do a thing, the main problem is the environmental wackos wont let us use the oil we have... and trust me we have TONS of oil and no refinery's becasue of the enviromentalists.
"yeah" thats the problem. Not!
so then what is the problem? do you really think that we dont have tons of oil right here in America?
Diesel will probably be about or close to $6 by the end of summer if it is true you should see it go up fast or faster than it has My brother works at a place that goes thru $12k a week in diesel and now bought scions to look for cars before going out to repo them in trucks and they got a messege via email from some where telling them of the price hiking in summer to be expected. Before I thought I messed up selling my 3500 4x4 dodge but now it doesn't hurt anymore ;D
im gonna need to buy a scooter.
I had a $410.76 fill up today for 84 gallons dirty gas :o
Paid $4.01 yesterday here in Chiefland
Quote from: bushwacker on June 01, 2008, 02:02:00 AM
I had a $410.76 fill up today for 84 gallons dirty gas :o
Ouch.......... ???
its got to be more in fellsmere than that. specialliy desiel
its $3.83 is the cheapest in apopka and diesel $4.95 the cheapest
This is why I buy biodiesel whenever I get the chance. A couple weeks ago it was 4.25 a gallon.
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on May 31, 2008, 08:52:44 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on May 31, 2008, 06:30:36 PM
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on May 31, 2008, 06:14:45 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 31, 2008, 05:20:38 PM
We need to get together and go to gas stations all over and just protest!! This is outrageous. We need to do something people...seriously.
I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm ready to protest!!
protest wont do a thing, the main problem is the environmental wackos wont let us use the oil we have... and trust me we have TONS of oil and no refinery's becasue of the enviromentalists.
"yeah" thats the problem. Not!
so then what is the problem? do you really think that we dont have tons of oil right here in America?
The oil that we already get from our grounds today still go through opecs gouging pricing system. Plus we use less oil currently than we did in the 80's, yes its hard to believe that but it's true.
gas will go back down its starting to hear might have to go up a little more before it does but it will