Me and a few of my brothers are planning on doing some riding up there out of the Rodman Dam area on the the 4th of July weekend. Good smoke, cold beverages and lots of riding.
??? thought that area was closed...
Me too. Better check your riding ability before you go.
dummies there is a trail head at Rodman Dam. As far as my riding ability goes scratchupholeingroinkid I can guarantee it is far superior to yours.
I am in!
When is this ride going to take place? I am from Ocala and would like to ride.
Quote from: bseckel on June 02, 2008, 05:52:50 PM
When is this ride going to take place? I am from Ocala and would like to ride.
we will be in hog valley before noon on july 4th. which is a friday. ride all f-in weekend. oh, and drink cold beverages too!
meet us over there Friday or Saturday we won't bite ya
Should be fun. Can't wait!
We will be having a cook out saturday night if everyone could just add their name to the list and what if anything they will be bringing. So far the list is
Busta Nutt bringing the sausage
Quote from: Busta Nutt on May 30, 2008, 06:52:06 PM
dummies there is a trail head at Rodman Dam. As far as my riding ability goes scratchupholeingroinkid I can guarantee it is far superior to yours.
I think he was talking about being allowed to ride there. but then again he may have been talking about "good smoke". Good luck and at least wear a helmet!
Quote from: Busta Nutt on June 07, 2008, 10:55:22 AM
We will be having a cook out saturday night if everyone could just add their name to the list and what if anything they will be bringing. So far the list is
Busta Nutt - sausage
Wilburz - 12 pack of coon legs and a case of Natties
LOL you guys are true outlaw quadders. Make sure you wear your colors & chaps :o 8)
Bust out of that RR once in a while and come on up ;D
when we going tp Corbett?
1st day of archery.
I have to go to Ocala this weekend for some business if anyone is interested in riding the trail system let me know. ;D
I rode around for about 3 or 4 hours Friday. Maybe saw 6 other riders. t of them around Delancey. The trailheads at 316 and Rodman were empty. Remember to have your green sticker and proof of ownership ;D
Uh, i have neither a sticker nor proof of ownership. only need it if you get pulled over yo!
only a few camping spots left !
Maybe the South Florida riders can get together and car pool/caravan?
Quote from: Busta Nutt on June 21, 2008, 01:09:59 PM
Maybe the South Florida riders can get together and car pool/caravan?
i am trying to layout a route through the woods from royal palm to ocala so taht i can ride my 60 mpg atv there. should be fun. anyone volunteer to cache some gas and smoke and brew for me every 200 miles or so? if i can make it to okeechobee i think i can ride the florida trail all the way there. anyone want to partake?
you going to ride all that way with your biotch on the back?
oh yah, i forgot about her. i guess so.
you could let her drive might be more comfortable ;D
loser!
I might join you guys. Can someone tell me where it is? I've never been there. My people can't make it out this holiday.
Hog Valley is in the northwest corner of the forest. Rodman Dam trailhead is close to there. The few and the brave will ride out of Busta Nutts secret lair also known as the Boars Nest. You will need to PM me for directions there or you can follow us up there.
I didn't notice that we lived so close. When are you leaving? What do you ride?
you rode with me at l-cross once I believe. I had the raptor.
6 days to go!
Public shooting range in the area
I think we are going up next weekend. Not bringing the bikes, just gonna cook out and kick back. Stop by my place and have a beer.
you know it
anyone bringing any yager?
I'm bringing that and making some hoochie juice too.
Can you still park at rodman by the pit that was there ?
yes
Thanks Busta Nutt for the invite. My original plans panned out. I will have to check you guys out next time.
That's cool. Looks like it will just be Busta and his band of merry men.
have fun, be safe, don't bust-a-nut
had a great time i will post pics tomorrow
Quote from: Busta Nutt on July 06, 2008, 07:00:13 PM
had a great time i will post pics tomorrow
My mother in law said that you stopped by, maybe next time.
I was hoping to watch the race over there :'(