Anyone going to 5A, Holopaw, or wherever this weekend. Tim, Jay, Dustin, ????
Let me know. Looking to ride on Sunday.
I will be at RR Sat. a.m. with my new deed picking up my temp. passes and getting photographed. We will ride there tomorrow just checking out the area, but would like to ride somewhere on Sunday. Let me know.
Anyone else??
We are picking up are keys saturday and probably riding around out there? May go sunday also. If you are intrested shaun then hit me up.
Have fun at river ranch Tim. Tim-you are in one of the photos on muddigras.com website beside Lynnie <bump>
i think he is 2 pics. but not having fun like rest of us. the man behind the camera (and the woman) need to get pics while getting dirty. would enjoy riding with all on sunday. just cant make it.
I saw that pic on muddigras-photos.com.
Let me know sat. night if I am able to ride with you on Sunday. Marla will probably stay home and the
machine handles much differently with one rider.
I didn't think anyone was riding so I didn't go this weekend. When yall wanna go to Holopaw ? Let me know. I'm ready to ride. You can get some pictures of me in the water Tim, and maybe get that bike of yours dirty :)
We have been going to holopaw every weekend shaun. We went all the way to brick lake the other day. It is crazy dry though so hopefully it will rain.
Not sure if we will make it this weekend, since my dad knocked a hole in his radiator.
Let me know if you are available shaun, we are normally game for Saturdays.
Tim: you will have to get them new tires and rims broke in properly,
Proper break in: completely submerge tire in mud until you need your winch to get out ;)
I'll be at Croom on Sunday is anyone is heading out there.