ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: AmericanRobster on May 25, 2008, 03:48:33 PM

Title: Where to get a good deal on ATV rims and tires...
Post by: AmericanRobster on May 25, 2008, 03:48:33 PM
I am looking for a place to get a good deal on some ITP rims and tires preferably online somewhere or local to the Tampa Bay area. The wheels that I am seeking are the ITP ss112 on 27 inch mudlite xtr tires and I would like if the center caps and lugs are included. This is the first accessory that I have ever bought for my first atv.

Thanks,

Rob
Title: Re: Where to get a good deal on ATV rims and tires...
Post by: FOREMANRON on May 25, 2008, 05:58:15 PM
GO TO MARIONSATVPLUS.COM AND CALL THEY QUOTED ME $600.00 FOR THE SAME SET UP DELIVERED
Title: Re: Where to get a good deal on ATV rims and tires...
Post by: AmericanRobster on May 25, 2008, 08:11:28 PM
Sweet!