WHO!?
I was, but then my dad told me Seminole is open. Seminole here I come!
fack yea im hearing tht too.
Dont waste your time at miaSUCKI mx. Seminole's open monday, I was there today it was awesome, a little muddy though.
Quote from: KD 450 on May 24, 2008, 01:35:34 PM
Dont waste your time at miaSUCKI mx. Seminole's open monday, I was there today it was awesome, a little muddy though.
sounds fun we should go monday im off from school and work.
i know i know but my fagget ass friend is the one taken' me so i guess i gota go where ever he goes lol.
ima try to change his mind tho. yu going to seminole?
Im going Seminole on monday. Though Miami MX aint horrible on weekdays but being a holiday and all it will probably stink.
Im going to try and make it to seminole monday. But I gotta change my oil, oil filter, trans oil, and clean my air filter first...lol
A little dirty...
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/22-1.jpg)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/33.jpg)
All clean :)
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/11-2.jpg)
I'm going for sure monday. I really hope it doesn't rain. I cant wait for this ride.
damn was tht at seminolee? lol
but heck, looks like i might pass by seminole monday, shieeet everyones gna be there.
yea that was from seminole. I hope I can make it out ther monday!
yurp yurp.
Ill be out there if you see me stop by
(http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s282/kennytrx450r/11-2.jpg)
Sounds awesome, you know what my bike looks like, anyways both my helmet and quad say klutchbuster on them.
how'd yu get that on yer helmet? i wana do tht lol
Stickers :D
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/batterybox015.jpg)
Here's my ride
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/yfzshrouds004.jpg)
sick sickk.
what bike is tht?
It's a Z400, Look for a black/rust trailer pulled by a silver chevy. It'll be my grey Z, My father's yellow Z, and Demonboy's red 450r.
sick sickk. yo i got a question to ask you.
im trying to sell my raptor350 to get either a z400 or a 400ex prop from like 06.
which ones a better track bike?
Im a honda guy, but the z400 is water cooled and a tad faster. Neither one is mx ready in stock form though. I think the only mx ready bikes stock are the KTM 450mx and the Suzuki R450.
Jesse, I WANT YOUR HELMET!! lol
iight str8 thn looks like im be going for the z400! lol
Quote from: KD 450 on May 25, 2008, 09:34:58 PM
Jesse, I WANT YOUR HELMET!! lol
Haha thanks, It only costs like 150 bucks I think. I love it too :D
Quote from: miami_rider#13 on May 25, 2008, 09:55:09 PM
iight str8 thn looks like im be going for the z400! lol
I'll let you take my Z for a few laps if you like.
haha nahh its ok bro but thanks anyways!