Hey all,
I'm from So Fla and planning an ATV trip for June 6 - 8 (in two weeks). I've done Croom and Ocala, so I wanted to either head into GA or I heard that Tate's Hell is pretty good in the panhandle. What do you guys think? Driving up Friday, ride Sat & Sun, drive back on Monday.
Here are the parks/places I had in mind:
- Tate's
- Durhamtown
- anything else?
Do either one have two days worth of riding?
Thanks in advance!
-Alex
DURAHAMTOWN IS BY FAR THE BEST PLACE TO RIDE. JUST A LOND RIDE TO GET THERE. PLUS BROADRIVER IS JUST 45 MILES FORM DURAHAMTOWN.
durhamtown is your best bet this place is atv paradise youll love it although my favorite is croom
check out the motoplex www.floridamotoplex.com
Durhamtown is nice but from south florida that would be a really long drive. If you opne to different days their will be a big weekend long group ride june 13-15th
Broadriver ATV Park in GA is a great place to ride. Not sure how the water is up there now.
DP's the best cause it's open everyday of the week, has lodging/camping/RV hookup, on-site pro shop for apparel/parts/tires/repairs. But, I really like FL Motoplex, even though it's only open weekends and there's food/hotel/gas close by.