ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: trainhorns on May 23, 2008, 10:48:59 AM

Title: new racer from Ga.
Post by: trainhorns on May 23, 2008, 10:48:59 AM
Hy everyone newbie here.
I am in building a new f/t Quad & look forward to coming down to Fl. with Bamaquad soon.
I also sell     HOOSIER TIRES   if anyone needs any help let me know.

                        Rick
Title: Re: new racer from Ga.
Post by: HillKiller on May 23, 2008, 06:49:28 PM
Quote from: trainhorns on May 23, 2008, 10:48:59 AM
Hy everyone newbie here.
I am in building a new f/t Quad & look forward to coming down to Fl. with Bamaquad soon.
I also sell     HOOSIER TIRES   if anyone needs any help let me know.

                        Rick
Welcome to the site. Look forward to seeing you at the track.

                        Dave
Title: Re: new racer from Ga.
Post by: koh0001 on May 25, 2008, 10:08:14 PM
Come on down and play with us on the TT Track... ALOT of fun..


   Michael