see what I mean. They all get trophies & gain friendships that they will carry for a long time.
here are some more from trophy presentation time. I can tell by the amount of dirt on these kids they were having fun ALL day long.
The owner Paul makes these trophies possible everytime for every participant.
some more
some track time
The kids MX event is the highlight of the weekend.
Last one for the DRR nation
Those look like some happy kids ... im gona make sure i dont miss the next ride
Jaida enjoyed it, but not as much as she would've if she still had her DRR. She had this look on her face after 2 laps on the track like," This Chinese quad is a piece of junk."
from the January Feature.
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_0066.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_0066.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_0067.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_0067.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_0068.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_0068.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_0069.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_0069.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_0070.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_0070.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_0071.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_0071.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_0075.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_0075.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_8919.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_8919.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_8920.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_8920.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_8921.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_8921.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_8922.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_8922.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_8941.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_8941.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9100.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9100.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9101.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9101.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9102.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9102.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9103.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9103.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9104.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9104.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9105.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9105.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9106.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9106.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9107.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9107.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9108.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9108.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9109.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9109.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9110.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9110.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9111.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9111.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9112.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9112.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9113.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9113.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9114.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9114.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9115.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9115.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9116.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9116.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9118.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9118.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9120.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9120.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9123.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9123.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9124.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9124.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9128.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9128.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9130.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9130.jpg)
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/th_IMG_9193.jpg) (http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/IMG_9193.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20201.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20202.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20203.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20204.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20205.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20206.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20207.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20208.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20209.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20210.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20211.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20212.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20213.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20214.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20215.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20216.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20217.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20218.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20219.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20220.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20221.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20222.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20223.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20224.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20225.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20226.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20227.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20228.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20229.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20230.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20231.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20232.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20233.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20234.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20235.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20236.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20237.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20238.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20239.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20240.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20241.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20242.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20243.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20244.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20245.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20246.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20247.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20248.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20249.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20250.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20251.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20252.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20253.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20254.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20255.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20256.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20257.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20258.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20259.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20260.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20261.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20262.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20263.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20264.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20265.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20266.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20267.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20268.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20269.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20270.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20271.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20272.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20273.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20274.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20275.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20276.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20277.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20278.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20280.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20281.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20282.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20283.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20284.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20285.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20286.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20288.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20289.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20290.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20291.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20292.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20293.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20294.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20295.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20296.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20297.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20298.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20299.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20300.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20301.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20302.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20303.jpg)
(http://www.onlypowersports.com/Mayplex/Mayplex%20304.jpg)
Good Times! I love that place!!!!
i feel so out of the loop, the only people i recognise are dreth and QT. :( As soon as i get a quad IM THERE! that table looks like fun!
You can't beat that place with a stick!
Quote from: gatorjohn on May 22, 2008, 06:58:34 PM
You can't beat that place with a stick!
sledge hammer?
We love the Motoplex and drive 5-hours every month for the feature weekends, which are great.
Kids just having a blast.
yeah, next time I don't care, I'll stick my thumb out and hitch a ride to get back up there for the people.
Id@
;D am I too big to ride in the little kids track?
Quote from: lil fat rider on May 23, 2008, 12:42:17 PM
;D am I too big to ride in the little kids track?
under 300cc on the pee wee track
under 13 to participate in the race
ya, that sure does look like some fun! Especially that huge tabletop! ;D
If you've never been there you dont know what your missing ! ;)
Quote from: gearhead400 on May 22, 2008, 06:11:51 PM
i feel so out of the loop, the only people i recognise are dreth and QT. :( As soon as i get a quad IM THERE! that table looks like fun!
I can help you in the catagory check out the 450R I have for sale and lets make a deal I was gonna post pics of my boys having a blast at the plex but it appears several of you have done that already.. :ThumbsUp.gif
Does the motoplex have a website that I could check out?
Quote from: JayDawg on July 02, 2008, 02:29:34 PM
Does the motoplex have a website that I could check out?
Here ya go !
http://www.floridaatv.com/
Cool, thanks!