Can we still ride out there or is the local law enforcement cracking down due to how dry the woods are? I am looking to go ride this weekend for memorial day.
I was there this past weekend on sat and there was no cops there. There was a fire last week or so in the hill trails. U can still ride the hill trail but about 3/4's of the way is blocked off now b/c of dozers. There is an alternate route around it in the bush. It was pretty dry there due to no rain but there was still a few spots to play in the mud and water. Id say about more than 60% of the water is gone now. I hear holopaw is pretty dry also. Damnt WE NEED RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(
I was Holopaw this weekend and it's pretty dry too! Most of the regular muds holes are dry!
Just went this week and had no problems with the cops, but it is very dry and dusty. Go during the week and there is barely anybody around.