Ok, my friend has a pic posted for the dirty girls calendar. Please go and vote for #14. New tires will be on it before the shoot.
This pic doesn't do justice for the bike!!!! Y'all would have seen this bike run at the plex this weekend but he was sick. Trust me this is a nice quad for not being all jacked up!
QT, your links didn't work.
ok, link is:
http://www.myspace.com/eastcoastdirtygirls
go to photos and there's a folder for the 2009 Callendar. jim's quad is #14. forgot to also mention that this callendar is going to benefit the military. my friend is retired navy seebee. this would mean the world to him, as this subject is so close to his heart.
I tried to find were you wanted us to vote cant find it on the page. Of course don't know how myspace works.
Here you go T2
http://www.thedirtygirls.net/
#20 is a good picture with the razor in it. Although, during the photo shoot you want have the lighting effects that the picture there has.
Alright I voted for your friend QT and I voted for Honda328I's Bike # 4