well this morining i left the house to find a second job because things have just gotton to tight lately so i leave go to a couple places and then stop by my mothers house. i have a million things on my mind pull up to her house go to get off the bike and compleatly forgot i didnt put down the kick stand ! so now my 2 week ols bike needs new clutch lever,staor cover ,bar end ,and mirror there all scrached . so im pissed . i guess it could have been worse but o-well now i have an excuess to get cool new ones. i just figured id share that story . -nick
That's a bummer.
I know the feeling. I had just bought a brand new 1984 Honda Night Hawk 750S left over in 1985. I was on my way home from picking it up and someone cut me off and I laid it down with 17 miles on it.
mines a leftover 07 busa i put 800 miles on it in 2 weeks and this what happens.
anyways heres some pics not the best but heres some
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/HPIM0205.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/HPIM0207.jpg
How can you forget to put the kick stand down. Thats like leaving your house with out any close on.
You must be really use to riding a quad, since quads don't need kick stands. ;)
yea lol pretty much ... i had a bunch of crap on my mind about bills and stuff so i dunno. but i did talk to a bunch of my friends about it and they all said yep been there one guy did it 2 times in 3 months so i thought that was funny . but i got all new carbon fiier and chrome parts ....lol....i have left the house with no clothes on but i was drunk....lol
Sorry to hear that man. I've never done that with my motorcycles, but 2 months ago while talking with the wife and the two kids in the back seat, I backed my van into a black pickup truck that was parked in the street. It was at night and in my blind spot. Its never been there before and its never been back. It cost $1100 to fix the bumper and rear quarter panel. I was out $500 because of my deductible. This was backing out of my own drive way. Needless to say, I wasn't too happy about it.
Every once in awhile this crap happens. Best thing to do is get it fixed asap and forget it ever happened.
yea thats what im trying to do ....but its still fast.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah