Do you love ATVFlorida.com but have found and one or two users are rubbing you the wrong way? Wouldn't it be nice to just ignore them and go about your business browsing the forums. Well, now you can! Just click the "ignore" button below the users name in a thread that you want to ignore. Or, go to your Profile and click "Ignore user options" and add their name there.
I'm giving this option a trial run to see how well it works. Post any comments here.
Thank you!
Nice!
HEY!! We can't click ignore on YOUR profile!!! :P :-*
Quote from: KAW3604x4 on May 16, 2008, 03:29:37 PM
HEY!! We can't click ignore on YOUR profile!!! :P :-*
You noticed that too.....
I've really tried to keep my mouth shut but, I can't any longer. If everyone had to follow the same set of rules we would not need this feature. Solve the problem instead of going around it!!!
Quote from: yfz122 on May 16, 2008, 04:03:53 PM
I've really tried to keep my mouth shut but, I can't any longer. If everyone had to follow the same set of rules we would not need this feature. Solve the problem instead of going around it!!!
x2
Please stay on topic. Thank you.
that is an awesome feature, wow I cant say enough. :ThumbsUp.gif
However.....naahh forget it.
Thanks for your opinion. I what to hear them good or bad.
Yeah, sorry. You'll always have to see my garbage. ;)
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on May 16, 2008, 03:58:01 PM
Quote from: KAW3604x4 on May 16, 2008, 03:29:37 PM
HEY!! We can't click ignore on YOUR profile!!! :P :-*
You noticed that too.....
it seems good but lets be honest who is going to ignor me??????? be hosnet wont be mad i promis
Quote from: yfz122 on May 16, 2008, 04:03:53 PM
I've really tried to keep my mouth shut but, I can't any longer. If everyone had to follow the same set of rules we would not need this feature. Solve the problem instead of going around it!!!
nice point.
Id@
im gonna ignore everybody and rule the forums on my own mwahahaha
<nanaparty>
Quote from: backwoods boy on May 16, 2008, 10:38:03 PM
im gonna ignore everybody and rule the forums on my own mwahahaha
<nanaparty>
now that's funny right there.
Id@
SO what happens if someone is ignored by a ton of people ?
Hey, where did everybody go? Hello, anyone there, did the site shutdown!!LOL
Doesn't it make you look out of the loop that way if your ignoring someone and everyone else still see's it. It's fun to have the option just to piss someone off, but I like the bantering, it adds drama.
I won't ignore anyone...bring it you biotches!! I must be important, I don't see an ignore button for myself.
hey, I got an idea,,,,,,hows about we put political affiliations on here as part of the profile, then I could ignore a particular party?
Id@
Well in that case I'd be ignoring a lot of people, I think all political parties are out to screw me!!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 18, 2008, 09:30:48 PM
Well in that case I'd be ignoring a lot of people, I think all political parties are out to screw me!!
they are.
guys sorry this has nothing to do with ignoring people. I'm in Broward FL. looking to get my hands on an 09-11 raptor 700 any idea how I can find a good deal ;D