rolback1
yeah its an inside joke :D
green, don't start, it's not worth it
mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member
Offline
Location: Tampa Bay
Posts: 75204
Re: When third worlders visit a thread
« Reply #37 on: Today at 12:33:40 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After reviewing this particular thread, I can't see any reason to ban anyone. Except "offroadinFL" of who is an alias of another user. You know who you are.
The posts in this thread are just a bunch of nonsense. Sounds like a bunch of 6 year olds whining and complaining.
I've never received any discounts or free stuff from BigDaddy. I've never even talked to BigDaddy before on the phone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Mr. Bone for your time !!!
...
You missed it Mr. Lube AKA GreenMachine!!
Now you know who starts everything ....
GreenMachine, JackL, & offroadinFL The 3 Amigos !!
I guess I missed Djleo's vulgar attack against Greenmachine. Sorry about that. Djleo has been banned.
I'm not really sure what he is trying to say on that last post.
You all need to grow up and let it go.
Yes, time to let it go. I think its time to do that daily backup of the forum now.
Thank you for clearing that up Mr Bones.
I gave the ATV Rally $500.00 worth of phones for their raffle. Also QT got a free phone and many other members on this site got free phones from me. So what, they're my phones and I didn't ask for anything in return. So what the big deal!
But if Mr Bones or everyone on here needs help with their wireless, I'll be more than glad to help them if I can.
Yes, Green even you............. Well isn't that nice! ;D
Quote from: big-daddy on May 13, 2008, 02:43:11 PM
Thank you for clearing that up Mr Bones.
I gave the ATV Rally $500.00 worth of phones for their raffle. Also QT got a free phone and many other members on this site got free phones from me. So what, they're my phones and I didn't ask for anything in return. So what the big deal!
But if Mr Bones or everyone on here needs help with their wireless, I'll be more than glad to help them if I can.
Yes, Green even you............. Well isn't that nice! ;D
I dont take handouts.
Sorry that your sidekick was banned, but he deserved it.
Same here ;D
Quote from: big-daddy on May 13, 2008, 03:18:28 PM
Same here ;D
I gave you these........
http://westpalmbeach.craigslist.org/for/679142396.html
Quote from: bushwacker on May 13, 2008, 03:23:03 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on May 13, 2008, 03:18:28 PM
Same here ;D
I gave you these........
http://westpalmbeach.craigslist.org/for/679142396.html
bring them to the Ranch ;)
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on May 13, 2008, 01:07:48 PM
You all need to grow up and let it go.
I will as soon as the attacks on people I care about stop.
Id@