May 24th, 25th, 26th in Kenansville, also see muddigras.com
have you been there before?its about a 3 hour drive from miami
I probably will go. Only about an hour from my house. I will probably spend one day out there, not all three.
Not real excited about tent camping in 90 degree heat. Until I get a toy hauler, camping will be restricted to Oct.-April.
which day are you going?
i wonder is this gonna be worth it
Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 14, 2008, 12:25:14 PM
i wonder is this gonna be worth it
I was thinking the same thing, Im here in Sunrise.... Its a long ride for a Saturday morning to sit in line to get in.
tell me about it,i was 87 minutes in line to get into okeechobee mudfest
I highly doubt there will be as many people as the Okeechobee Mudfest.....that place was absolutely nuts....never seen so many people at one time.....on the bright side I got there Friday and drove right in....had maybe 2 or 3 vehicles in front of me.
It also says the place is 200 acres total with 50 acres of mud to play in. 50 acres is not that big of an area. It is also directly across the street from 3 Lakes Wildlife Management Area.
Does anyone know if they are bringing in their own water because it hasn't rained much ????
am i looking at my calender right? saturday, sunday and monday?
Quote from: billabongcr on May 14, 2008, 10:50:45 PM
am i looking at my calender right? saturday, sunday and monday?
correct memorial day
never herd of place cant seem to thinks its gonna be worth to go out there
i think itll be good. bunch of my friends are headed down there..but no one has a 4wheeler so im lookin for someone to ride with when we get down there..anyone going?
Still deciding, but will probably go Sat. or Sun.
itll be good fun..i just hope theres actual mud. its been dry lately
They'll bring in the tanker trucks full of water if they need it. It won't be a sandigras.
I'll be there ;D don't know which day yet. Tim keep an eye out for us, you know we blend into the crowd ;) :R rolback1
tim, you still going just the one day? i just washed up the 30footer. she s ready to go. does anyone know if we can get in friday night? i dont want to pull in saturday. i want to get up saturday morning an start gettin dirty.
yeah does anyone know what time the gates close saturday night?
not sure
i dont think im gunna go. im just gunna head to bunnell next month instead
We will look for you guys Dustin, blending into the crowd sure will be difficult for you guys. ::) :drive.gif
Jay, we are going over Sat. am and putting Abby (Beagle) into a nice doggie day care facility until Sunday pm,
(first time for us to leave her with a dog sitter, we're gonna miss her) so we will be able to stay overnight if we feel like it.
We are excited and are really looking forward to seeing all of you there.
Steelheader, RzrRob, Yall gonna ride on Sunday ?
its open monday correct?if so i may swing by
I will ride most of Sunday, will probably leave at 4-5 pm. I get up early in the am so I will have all day.
well guys just got back,really had a good time.
was it alot of people and flooded or dry?
yeah, is this just a kind of an "ehh if you have nothing else to do" or a must go like mudfest?
yeah 50 acres of mud aint alot.cant wait to mudfest in august,im gonna be there saturday and sunday
mudfest is a huge 3 day event of madness i love it
Check out the slideshows I put up in the photo gallery of Muddi Gras. Sorry, breast pics were left out. :'(
no goody pics, bummer. got back this afternoon. great time. got to ride with a good group this weekend.
Just got back from Muddigras. Got to ride with Jay and Dustin. Tim I just missed you man. I couldn't get out there Sunday morning like I wanted to unfortunately. But I got to ride for about 5 hours. I was impressed with how organized they were. Best run mudfest I've been to. They tried hard in Okeechobee but there were just too many people to manage. I talked to the girl up front and she said they might try to have another one around Labor Day.
this past weekend was an adventure. between breaking 2 bikes. (not mine) one that got fixed 3 times. watching a group of girls in a rhino, flipped right in front of our group. speaking of. does any one know what happened to the one girl? did she break her ankle? all in all. fun time. plenty of mud, not to packed, more than enough camping space.
I had a blast at muddigras. Wasn't very crowded, very organized, friendly people, lots of parking. Thanks for the pull outs/winch outs Tim. We couldn't have fun with out you ;D
Shaun, sorry we were low key when you showed up, it was like Tim was driving me to do flips over the handlebars for his entertainment lol. rolback1
Hopefully we can all get together for the next one.
Ya that sounds like a plan. Anytime for me.
lets all plan a trip to mud fest in august
can i join?
Quote from: miassmaro98 on June 02, 2008, 08:03:21 PM
lets all plan a trip to mud fest in august
mean like everyone from a local area meet up and ride out together?
yea that be awsome to show like 20 or so cars driving togtehr to mud fest
sounds great
Count me in....we talking about the big mudfest in Okeechobee ?
yeah okeechobee mudfest. im game for the big caravan if everyone wants to follow eachother and camp around the same area..camp in a huge circle with a good fire in the middle be fun
you got it made man we should make a list i am in for deff who else?
im in, ill be bringin my brute force for sure. and maybe the girlfriend and the other brute for her to ride if shes nice :D
someone should make a list of numbers, or of all the people going. id do it but im def not organized enough. with like a month left before mudfest ill make a new topic and well all figure out where everyone wants to meet
pot up if u want in ill do the list pm me you numbers if u want ill send u back mine so we can get this done and have a good crazy weekend
1 4x4matt
2 billabongcr
3 jrpro
alright just post up if u wanna be on the list
count me in for sathurday and sunday
1 4x4matt
2 billabongcr
3 jrpro
4 miassmaro98
looks like we gettting more jackl wheer u at? i no your gonna be there
what are the dates for the mudfest in Okeechobee ?? Let me start a new topic since this one is muddigras and I'll start a list of names and numbers and store it on my computer. We can all meet up somewhere in Okeechobee like the Walmart or somewhere and then camp together. I can get PLENTY of firewood.
sweet
Quote from: 4x4Matt on June 03, 2008, 12:02:30 PM
1 4x4matt
2 billabongcr
3 jrpro
4 miassmaro98
looks like we gettting more jackl wheer u at? i no your gonna be there
I'm there.
anyone know the dates ?
i knew u would be jack hey u going to holylands on sunday call my cell we deff need to meet up and ride thiss weekend
i maybe show up on sunday at mudfest.. its always too many ppl there its hard to get to the
mud with out geting run over by some a$$hole and thir baby bigfoots
but i will go on sunday if i have the $$$$$
oh hi mudman its mike jays friend