I'm seeing him on more and more strings. What gives? Is his bike broke? Is his truck broke. The wife leaving him alone? HMMMMMM
Member Map BTW is AWESOME!! I did not know JackL lived so close to me.
Yes....................He is out of control
I did see another thread was removed??? The Florida divided thread that is.
damage control
more like whining............ but, yes Mr Bones trying to hit 80,000 post by the end of the year.
Yes
I
am
trying! :D
post wh0re!!!!!!!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
i dont think he has to post to get the count up. i think he could just change it to whatever. mrbones, change it to 1,000,000.
Quote from: Keeter on May 09, 2008, 10:03:55 AM
I'm seeing him on more and more strings. What gives? Is his bike broke? Is his truck broke. The wife leaving him alone? HMMMMMM
Member Map BTW is AWESOME!! I did not know JackL lived so close to me.
I use to ride where you have your point on the map. You must have just put that because I looked yesterday and me and back were the only ones around here, which is strange since nearly everyone in my neighborhood has a quad.
I agree, the map is awesome. Thanks Bones.