ok how you all doing my 4x4 is broken yet agian so i got my 2wd its slow but fast and fast but slow just seeing who all is gonna be riding this sat and where looking to see mybe we get a group together and have some fun in the sun with a few beers and food let me no
pm or post up all are welcome
matt
no one wants to ride???
i'll be on the big boy bike! you should bring the 4x4 out and show everyone whats up, now your bike looks goood! :-*
I'm there...unless I go to the bartender bash in Islamorada.
Where you guys going to go? I'll bet mm38.5 is getting dry. It won't be long before the rain starts again...
if it was not leaking so much oil mybe ill bring it out show u big boys bikes up with my lil one she looks so cute
over 50 views seen it and only 2 other people posted up man whats this world coming too dont people go out and have fun on there atvs?
going to lake osbourne, jetskiing
well i no i want o ride sat but i am gonna go to a concert and try to be a red neck and get really drunk and have a good time we can go there nstead of rideing who is with me :drink.gif :drink.gif :drink.gif <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> :Fp :Sp :Tp :T :T :T :T :T :T
Whos playing?
it was jason aldean tim mcgraw and half way to hazard was playing looks like we are going to the track on sunday
Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 12, 2008, 03:42:17 PM
it was jason aldean tim mcgraw and half way to hazard was playing looks like we are going to the track on sunday
Seminole is holding a race both saturday and sunday. Or else I would be going sunday as well.
dang then i gotta look for another place to ride this weekend my 4x4 still is not working i got a kfx 400 looking for place to ride
holylands is dried up...
Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 12, 2008, 07:33:03 PM
dang then i gotta look for another place to ride this weekend my 4x4 still is not working i got a kfx 400 looking for place to ride
Lets ride!
jack i wanna rde with you and yr group but i am limited to 2wd this weekend on my sprt quad
Thinking about hl sunday, last weekend was nice and dry
If my dad will drive me two hours, I would like to check out L-cross.
l cross this weekend? umm whre u live mia mybe we can car pool
I live in Hialeah. But I haven't even talked to my dad about it yet. I'll send you a pm later today verifying if we're going or not.
I was wanting to go down the boat ramp at Macks. I'm betting it would be pretty easy to get past the airboat camp right now. HL's would be cool too, probably could get to the alley from the parking lot with a sportquad. Must be bone out there.
Might be nice to kick back under that fountain at L cross.
yea it is this stins i got all these new parts to my 4x4 and its still not home yet i got pipe lift winch and mybe some tires still working out the deal with the guy 29.5 ummmmmmmmm
Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 15, 2008, 07:41:55 AM
yea it is this stins i got all these new parts to my 4x4 and its still not home yet i got pipe lift winch and mybe some tires still working out the deal with the guy 29.5 ummmmmmmmm
29.5, nice. My 26 gators are so bald I have been thinking of putting on the set of new 25" mudlites I have under the weeds in my backyard so I don't get stuck on wet grass.
Matt needs those 29's on his bike like a stripper needs dollar bills ;)
I'll be out at holey lands with my group, I'll let you know via PM what time we are riding and such IF (keyword if, I don't know where we are going yet) we are riding out there. I know my buddy was talking about them camping out at Jimmy's camp...but I know his track needs a new tranny...so you know how that goes. More work on the track = no camping :)
i got the best idea for this weekend lets all not ride since my 4x4 not working and lets all get drunk and make up a sick story of how bad azz the ride was who is with me :T :T :T <nanaparty> :T <nanaparty> :Fp :Sp :Tp :drink.gif
i guess...just remember what I said about adolecents
you he one doing it i cant van speel the word u need more beer
hey your the one that just basically said "lets make up a lie about riding"...so you have no room to talk bubba :-*
ricky i really do luv you :groupies.gif :T :Y :W and i just wanna fit in with the other people you stay on computer and look at pics dink a few beers look at my high dollar machine and talk smack to kids that well an adults that cant type on the key board to good :drink.gif :drive.gif :T :drink.gif :drive.gif :T <nanaparty> rolback1 so i say w tell a lil fib no one will ever no we get really drunk and ride at c and r the weekend after and show these boys out here how us men ride our lil atv around :-* :-* :-*
or we just have badd azz ride this week end and the weekend after either way good with me b/c all my bike needs is some 29.5 yep all other work is mostly done ummm i love my pos
I wouldn't mind getting drunk at the pumphouse...or buggy bridge. ;)
Quote from: JackL on May 15, 2008, 06:36:39 PM
I wouldn't mind getting drunk at the pumphouse...or buggy bridge. ;)
haha matts bike won't make it that far 8)
well i want to ride but i have no place to ride i live in ocoee by orland and winter garden where are u getting everyone to go
when my bike gets better she is sick now we ging to buggy bridge to get drunk and my atv goes everywhere yours does who pulled u back last ride we did at holy lands
Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 15, 2008, 07:44:28 PM
when my bike gets better she is sick now we ging to buggy bridge to get drunk and my atv goes everywhere yours does who pulled u back last ride we did at holy lands
haha, like I always say. I'll run you any day any time anywhere. If your faster or go deeper (without sinking it) or can out mud me...I'll shutup, but until then...you got growing up to do :-*
And when we slept out there...YOU got stuck next to me if you don't recall. And I got stuck and you were going so fast that you had a lot of foward momentum and just slid through the mud...there is no compeitition between a 400 eiger and a 700 grizz, esp the tires.
I'll even out wheelie you baby ::)
Tis all in good clean fun (or dirty). But why don't you "build" this little bike and show me what little boy bikes can do, I'll follow you in 2wd and pull you out when you get stuck (yes in 2wd too) hahhahaha