Alright!!! Deland Crew, the Roll-Over Raptor is back. May get out to 44 this Sunday. Is anyone else coming out to play? Cosmo are you racing somewhere this week? Let me know whats going on. I'm at the station, (Taylor Rd @ MJK) on Saturday, so I'll hear you if your out there, but off Sunday. OutinDeltona, MilehightT100 are you playing this weekend? We may be adding a newcomer to town to our group RedPred05. I'm trying to get contact info for the call list. We'll see if I get a reply. TTYL, Sixpack
if i get some stuff done aound the house ill be out there sat sometime with the wife/kids
went out sat and had some fun...its gettin pretty dusty out there!!! i just got back from dpe saving a friend that was stuck,its pretty dry too,he just found the 1 soft spot of mud....
Whats up! If I get a chance iam gonna head out on Sat cause iam on shift sunday. Ive never been out here. About how deep back into this area can I drive. I got a awd Denali pickup so deep mud is not for me. If its just sand and light 1 ft or less of mud I wont have any issues. If its to iffy for me to drive any tips on where to park?
its all sugar sand roads that are very whooped out.i usually find a nice shady spot and pull in under some trees.i have a 4x4 suburban on 35's that i was pulling a loaded car trailer with 3 quads and my geo on thru there.u shouldnt have any problems as long as u dont slow down thru the soft stuff.there is some mud,but right now its more like going thru some deep fudge like stuff.hard on the surface,really deep underneath.if it looks wet,its deep.....
outindeltona what were you drivin back in dpe? saw a few trucks playin around back there over the weekend i think it was. i have to take a day off work to come and ride with yall.
anyone from the area headed out to muddi gras next weekend? im still debating
i was out in dpe with my lil suburban and a lifted s10 blazer....