If I can work it out, I am considering adding an extra class at the Ocala race on the 17th. I would like some input to see if it would be worth it.
The class would be a TT / Supermoto class. We would run part of the main track and part of the asphalt infield. There will be a right turn, but no jumps.
If there is enough interest we could have a class for the quads and bikes.
We ran a section of the asphalt this past weekend and it is awesome.
Let me know what you guys think
I may consider this over racing the flat track....
I'll race it. :)
If I am able to make it up I would like to.
is there gonna be a jump this time???? ;)
No jumps for this race
too bad ;)
Any decisions on this yet Brady?
We will NOT be able to run this class for this weekends race. We will run it in the future at an upcoming race.
It will work out better because we will be able to set up a better course with some jumps, etc. for that race