ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: racingbroke on May 07, 2008, 11:43:44 PM

Title: Quad Series Tentative dates
Post by: racingbroke on May 07, 2008, 11:43:44 PM
The tentative dates for the upcoming season have been posted at www.ssqsa.com - this includes the mx; quad scrambles and flat track schedules.  Check it out. ;D
Title: Re: Quad Series Tentative dates
Post by: gearhead400 on May 08, 2008, 12:30:54 AM
ohhhh yaaaa! i forgot ssqsa was hosting XC events!!
Title: Re: Quad Series Tentative dates
Post by: duroc825 on May 13, 2008, 11:14:00 PM
Cool! I didn't see any XC dates or locations yet though??
Title: Re: Quad Series Tentative dates
Post by: racingbroke on May 13, 2008, 11:25:11 PM
I think Brett's still working on all of the dates/tracks.  Stay tuned...
Title: Re: Quad Series Tentative dates
Post by: duroc825 on May 13, 2008, 11:26:26 PM
Started reading the wrong tread I guess! Found the answers on another. OOPS!
Title: Re: Quad Series Tentative dates
Post by: duroc825 on June 10, 2008, 01:44:57 AM
This still in the works?
Title: Re: Quad Series Tentative dates
Post by: Paul_S on June 10, 2008, 01:52:00 AM
Quote from: duroc825 on June 10, 2008, 01:44:57 AM
This still in the works?

Yeah Mike, 2 of the xc dates are at the plex  :Fp

Also we are hosting a tt race and an mx race for them.
Title: Re: Quad Series Tentative dates
Post by: duroc825 on June 10, 2008, 03:04:08 AM
Cool! Gotta work together and stuff happens huh?
Title: Re: Quad Series Tentative dates
Post by: Southern Outlaw on June 11, 2008, 10:54:50 PM
Like the schulde but it does have conficting event weekend with FTR...I personally would like to have the opportunity to race both...the conflicting dates are:

1/24 - FTR is at Brighton
2/21 - FTR is at Gatorback

and neither of SSQSA dates have been taken as of yet...like duroc825 said less ALL work together
Title: Re: Quad Series Tentative dates
Post by: LostCause on June 12, 2008, 01:50:37 AM
The 1/24 date is going to be changed to 1/10.

I am trying my best not to conflict with any of the dates but it is really hard.  24 dates within 8 months. first not to conflick with our race dates then to try and work around other dates.  It gets confusing some times ;D.

I will try to do my best with the GB date.

The March date is going to be at L cross.  Will update flyer soon.
Title: Re: Quad Series Tentative dates
Post by: duroc825 on June 12, 2008, 12:05:56 PM
I wouldn't overlap the GB date if at all possible that should be a pretty popular race.