i just got a new 04 rubicon and second time out the brake lights dont work . Checked fuses not blown and checked bulb not bad.
Do the brake lights work at all? If it's only happening with the front or the rear it could be a bad swtich in the lever. If none of the brake lights are working, its probably a loose wire. Check all of youyr connections. Or since it's an 04, is it still under warranty? If so, take it in and let someone else fix it. I could help more if I knew more specific details about your problem. ???
I've got a 04 Foreman, it has a tail light, but it's not a brake light. Only comes on when the head lights are on.
Rubicon3303,
do you have a test light ?
Is that something new ? my rubi didn't have brake lights.
kawGIRL is the bomb!
Yea i just realized on friday they didnt have brake lights. i figured it did cause my buddys with there ranchers had them. I just got the rubicon 2 weeks ago.