Thanks Rob for inviting me it was a blast. Now I can hardly wait for my key to show up, hoping for next week. Anyways it was a pretty decent place to ride, alittle ran storm to help pack the ground down a little more and it would be perfect(and maybe some 100-200 foot dunes but i don't see that happening lol). I heard that it was supposed to be really crowded at suburban but it didn't seem to bad (maybe not much of a sunday crowd). For those who go out there regularly is it normally pretty crowded, We rode trails and didn't really see to many people except on the main trails. I didn't even see that many idiots, maybe once the sun goes down then they come out.
Dustin
Was fun, place is gonna look a whole lot wetter in about a month or two.
I have been there one time it was cool place not to many people off of the main trails.Thats what I heard in a mont or two it will be really wet I had a blast the last time i went. ;D